Placed my order on 5/19/21 Rapid Red Extended Premium RWD
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My order needs to be cancelled. I was called by a dealer I talked to a month ago and he said a customer ordered car that matched one of my color choices was now available. I submitted the cancelled order to the change form link.

Last edited:

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
So, as I indicated above, right after my car hit Missouri in June 14, my ETA was pushed from July 7-13 to July 24-30. My (St. Petersburg AutoNation) dealership was non-responsive for days when I checked in to see whether they had any additional information, that we can't access via the usual sites. Someone finally replied and sent me the window stick plus the palsapp.com info showing the delivery in MO - obviously info I already had.

I asked them to send me the railcar number which I understood to be available to them on their Vehicle Visibility screen, so I could try to track via Norfolk Southern, but, crickets...

However, another salesperson with whom I had not yet communicated called me on Saturday to explain what he was seeing and what his theory is (because they are largely as in the dark as we are). He said deliveries here usually go through Georgia, to Jacksonville to Tampa, but my car was going places like Illinois and Kentucky! He thinks that they are producing so few cars at the moment (a lot of orders are built and waiting on their chips! not clear whether he MMEs or other Fords, I think the latter) that they are probably sending the railcars by other plants first, to pick up more cars where they can get them, to ensure a full load delivery at destinations. That makes sense to me, though unfortunate for my situation.

I asked him for the railcar number and he said they don't have that and he'd be happy to send a copy of what he's looking at.

At least someone reached out with an informative, if not theoretical, response. Seems like that's the best they can do though, since Ford treats them like mushrooms almost as much as us. I am going to try to only deal with this particular salesperson from here on out. If anyone else is buying in St. Pete, his name is Art Lavigne.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
So, as I indicated above, right after my car hit Missouri in June 14, my ETA was pushed from July 7-13 to July 24-30. My (St. Petersburg AutoNation) dealership was non-responsive for days when I checked in to see whether they had any additional information, that we can't access via the usual sites. Someone finally replied and sent me the window stick plus the palsapp.com info showing the delivery in MO - obviously info I already had.

I asked them to send me the railcar number which I understood to be available to them on their Vehicle Visibility screen, so I could try to track via Norfolk Southern, but, crickets...

However, another salesperson with whom I had not yet communicated called me on Saturday to explain what he was seeing and what his theory is (because they are largely as in the dark as we are). He said deliveries here usually go through Georgia, to Jacksonville to Tampa, but my car was going places like Illinois and Kentucky! He thinks that they are producing so few cars at the moment (a lot of orders are built and waiting on their chips! not clear whether he MMEs or other Fords, I think the latter) that they are probably sending the railcars by other plants first, to pick up more cars where they can get them, to ensure a full load delivery at destinations. That makes sense to me, though unfortunate for my situation.

I asked him for the railcar number and he said they don't have that and he'd be happy to send a copy of what he's looking at.

At least someone reached out with an informative, if not theoretical, response. Seems like that's the best they can do though, since Ford treats them like mushrooms almost as much as us. I am going to try to only deal with this particular salesperson from here on out. If anyone else is buying in St. Pete, his name is Art Lavigne.
My car arrived in KC too on 6/14 my dealer is in Illinois so maybe our cars are on the same train or soon will be. My date on Ford site went from 7/15-7/21 to 7/18-7/24. I suspect though it should arrive to my dealer by 7/1 just by tracking other cars earlier going from KC to Illinois. I would think your car to Florida will be in sooner than they are estimating too

Ned

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hey Guys - I also ordered the same car, but more recently on 5/18 so I'm very interested in seeing when you will be scheduled for production. Please update this thread when you receive notice!
I ordered on 3/10/21 and just got my build date of 7/17/21. Cant' figure out how to enter is in the list of orders though.

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
I ordered on 3/10/21 and just got my build date of 7/17/21. Cant' figure out how to enter is in the list of orders though.
There's a link just above the spreadsheet that you click to add any changes. The link is also available in Step 5 of the instructions above the spreadsheet. Congrats on getting a date!

Al-E

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB Premium ER/RWD Mustang Mach E '21
Occupation
Coffee
Country flag
Ordered 3/28, Built 6/13, Arriving 8/6-8/12 ? Picking up at Gosch Ford in Escondido CA! Premium RWD extended range battery. So excited to get a VIN and window sticker but hoping they don’t drill in a front license bracket before I can stop them haha

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
Submitted updates for my order. Built 6/12 with an "ETA End Date" of July 29th, and it shows up as pending in Palsapp but no other info yet.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Hi:

Submitted my data. What's next
Sit, wait and become frustrated by the lack of communication, what seems to be arbitrary build dates, and seeing all of the posts about those that are getting their MME before you! ;)

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
tick tock
Sponsored