Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
and Wait, and Wait, and Wait...
I ordered in May and not a single word except order received
Heh, the only communication I got from Ford Corporate after my order was placed was the “minimum of 6 week chip delay” email. That is all.
Sponsored

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Heh, the only communication I got from Ford Corporate after my order was placed was the “minimum of 6 week chip delay” email. That is all.
I didn't get the 6 week delay notification ! I guess that's a good thing !
I do know that a GT ordered from the same dealership after mine was ordered is built and has shipped !

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Could take a while to complete the build. My production date is 2021-07-13, but still hasn't reached the next step. Word from Ford is that the "missing chip" for my MME will become available sometime in the next week, then the Release Date will be filled-in, followed by shipping. Oddly, the status on mine is "In Transit" even though it hasn't been released yet.
I am in the same situation waiting for a Premium RWD ER produced on 7/09 and waiting for the chip. Please if you know something update us. Thanks !!

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Entered my 8-25-2021 order for CalRt1 (like to see milestone dates by model from the database). BTW, the Ford.com ordering wizard does not like you to change your dealer selection (this is before submitting the order). But I figured out how to do it by clearing a few cookies. Here in south Florida the ADMs ranged from nil to $3,000 and the deposits from $500 to $1,500. So I went with the nil ADM dealer and deposit was $1,000.
I ordered from Metro Ford, no ADM, and they accepted the X plan. Ordered 8/6/21 with total of $1000 deposit. $500 online and then then asked for another $500. Iconic Silver Premium ER I had to have the light interior down here, no garage!

yazoo888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MDX Tech+SHAWD, 2017 GLE550e, 2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engine..Engineer,
Country flag
Scheduled to built in week of Oct 4, VIN found!
Just now, Tusin Ford called me to follow up / confirm with my email request (on 8/3/21) to change color. The rep. said it is the LAST day to change today; I orally confirmed the color change and also got the assurance that there should not be delay on production week of Oct. 4.

mach-e-waiting

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select and 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have entered my Order Information, as instructed

steve

hook13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
ordered 5/15 with no word yet, do you think at some point production could change to 22s?

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
ordered 5/15 with no word yet, do you think at some point production could change to 22s?
yes.....but when ?
I ordered May 3rd and have not heard a thing !

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Posted my info...um...again. This time, with the VIN number. Sorry, first time I looked for it and didn't see it. This time, I read the instructions (RTFM!), notably the "post here" thing.

Thanks --

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Like many others have posted, the production date for the CA Rt1 I have ordered has slipped a week - now week of October 4.