cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT - Towed 4 times/9 months
Country flag
How reliable is the “scheduled for production date”. It says this week but when I go to the home page i don’t have an progress. And the week is over ?

i do have a window sticker though. Populated 10/8 for production week of 10/11
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
How reliable is the “scheduled for production date”. It says this week but when I go to the home page i don’t have an progress. And the week is over ?

i do have a window sticker though. Populated 10/8 for production week of 10/11
Mine was scheduled for production last week. No movement or change on the web sites until last night.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
"Industry" maybe is City of Industry, CA?
I considered that - would my car that needs to end up in Boise Idaho go all the way to California first?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I considered that - would my car that needs to end up in Boise Idaho go all the way to California first?
Maybe, depends on the railway routes they’re using. Looks to me like the entire West Coast gets funneled through SoCal from what people have been posting about their VVRs and other railway data. Can anyone in Oregon or Washington corroborate or refute my guess?

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
At this point nothing would surprise me !

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Submitted my changes up to this point. Added "built" date of yesterday, and "estimated delivery" date of 11/29/2021 (based on etaEndDate on seg.fyi). The seg.fyi site lists a transitDate of 37 days. My etaStartDate is 11/23, which is transitDate + 2. My dog brain can't make sense of this stuff. ?

Syaorandc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Before: Model Y, Bolt, ID.4 Now: Niro EV, Mach-E
Country flag
Maybe, depends on the railway routes they’re using. Looks to me like the entire West Coast gets funneled through SoCal from what people have been posting about their VVRs and other railway data. Can anyone in Oregon or Washington corroborate or refute my guess?
My dealer said all Oregon and Washington cars go through Seattle, not CA at all.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My dealer said all Oregon and Washington cars go through Seattle, not CA at all.
Huh, well I guess @csilvest has a train that took 4 days to travel west from KC to Industry, KS on its way over the northern rails to Idaho.

roadrunner

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Cali Rt 1 (ordered)
Country flag
submitted order. converted to 2022 10/1

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type '70 Vet, Outback Onyx, '04 Wrangler
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Ordered 10/5/21. form submitted

Fun_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD ER MME
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Form submitted. Order placed on 9/30/2021.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Huh, well I guess @csilvest has a train that took 4 days to travel west from KC to Industry, KS on its way over the northern rails to Idaho.
Actually it won't be Industry, KS - it's been through Nebraska and as of this morning, it's arrived in Rawlins, WY. It's closer to me now in Boise than if it does continue all the way to City of Industry, CA. ETA is still 3am on 10/19 - guess I'll find out soon.

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
My car with a production date of 7/16 arrived in KC yesterday. How long should it take to get it to Prescott, AZ?? Will this url ( Home - JCT Pals Portal (palsapp.com) ) provide any info after it arrived in KC?
The only update on palsapp is the transfer between trains in KC. There are ways to track the rail progress if you get the railcar info from the dealer, but figure on anywhere from 1-3 weeks from KC to your dealer.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Actually it won't be Industry, KS - it's been through Nebraska and as of this morning, it's arrived in Rawlins, WY. It's closer to me now in Boise than if it does continue all the way to City of Industry, CA. ETA is still 3am on 10/19 - guess I'll find out soon.
Cool, if it’s in Boise, it’s just a matter of a few days until you can pick t up. Congrats!
Sponsored