Sun Visor Warning Label Covers

capt_jak_harkness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
So, I was lucky enough to find an FE MME that a customer turned down where the dealer would accept X-plan pricing.

I've had it for a few days now and I LOVE IT. I love everything about it (almost). But with the dark headliner, the white and yellow labels on the sun visors are so obvious and ugly! Also, they're no longer stickers, they're like baked into the visor material so I don't think removing them is an option.

Has anyone ever found something that doesn't look terrible to cover them up? I've searched Amazon a ton, and I bought some stickers intended for a Corvette, and while they were a pretty good color match they were too small (and also kind of expense at like $28).

Anybody have any suggestions?
Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
just remove it. Tip. soak a tissue in alchol and let it sit for a while before rubbing the adhesive off.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I removed mine via heat gun. Just need to be gentle with the heat or you will "discolor" the plastic. I did mine on the passenger side and used a little too much heat. You can see it a bit. However, I can live with the little difference.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
They are stickers, just like they've always been.
Sponsored