Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Pricing at Tesla stations varies across locations, times, and charging speed. You could easily save $13 in a month, or a few days on a roadtrip. Signing up before a trip and canceling after is what I plan to do, because otherwise all my charging is at home.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
It seems like you'd have to use DC supercharging alot to make it worthwhile, but guess you could sign up before making a trip and then cancel the end of the month?
we've seen the difference between member and non-member pricing around $0.10/kWh or more so the breakeven would be ~130kWh/month. long roadtrips would definitely make it worth it.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag

PhillyYa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium Extended
Country flag
I never saw that update come though, but Tesla superchargers show up on my Public Charging app in the car as well as in FordPass. Do I have the ability to use the superchargers or not?

IMG_4996.jpeg

IMG_4997.jpeg

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I never saw that update come though, but Tesla superchargers show up on my Public Charging app in the car as well as in FordPass. Do I have the ability to use the superchargers or not?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Supercharger software update IMG_4997

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Supercharger software update IMG_4997
If you have an adapter, you can charge. You only need to software update to use Plug & Charge. You can use the Tesla app to initiate a charge session if you don't have the update, and have an adapter.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
If you have an adapter, you can charge. You only need to software update to use Plug & Charge. You can use the Tesla app to initiate a charge session if you don't have the update, and have an adapter.
If the Tesla Supercharger shows in the vehicle's center screen then preconditioning should occur as needed.

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
Received my A2Z Tesla adapter today, and headed out to nearby Tesla Supercharger to test. Since I had not received the OTA update yet (on 6.2)- was not able to pre condition, or use Plug and Charge. I setup the Tesla App, and charged. Worked great. (15 minutes 27kWh for 74mi)

Charge rate started at 145kW when I started at 47%. Noted:
50% 135kW
60% 110
65% 106
70% 94
75% 94

Yes the cord was really short, (see the pics) and would not have reached if it I was an inch shorter. Slowly moving forward so didn’t hit the poles👀

One month with GTPE, and getting better every week! Used Plug and Charge with EA a few weeks ago on trip. Now with the adapter we are good to charge with Tesla.đź’Ş

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Supercharger software update IMG_5616

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Supercharger software update IMG_5615

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Supercharger software update IMG_5627

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Received my A2Z Tesla adapter today, and headed out to nearby Tesla Supercharger to test. Since I had not received the OTA update yet (on 6.2)- was not able to pre condition, or use Plug and Charge. I setup the Tesla App, and charged. Worked great. (15 minutes 27kWh for 74mi)

Charge rate started at 145kW when I started at 47%. Noted:
50% 135kW
60% 110
65% 106
70% 94
75% 94

Yes the cord was really short, (see the pics) and would not have reached if it I was an inch shorter. Slowly moving forward so didn’t hit the poles👀

One month with GTPE, and getting better every week! Used Plug and Charge with EA a few weeks ago on trip. Now with the adapter we are good to charge with Tesla.đź’Ş

Yikes, they haven't removed those bollards yet. Makes me want to pack a socket set in case that happens...