The infrared eye-watcher screen - its mounting details.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Today while parked in the driveway I was cleaning the 3d, smallest screen, the one which yells at us for not watching the road. The sun lit the little Yenta screen just right so I saw the accumulated Winter remnants of coffee droplets, sneezes (I guess) and dog spittle, etc., so I got a nano rag and began to wipe the thing.

While wetting and cleaning it, I noticed that the sun happened to be at an angle that illuminated the seam between this screen and its steering column ring mount, just right so I could see through it and discern its mounting posts.

Maybe this will help some member here in the future... the details are in the attached picture.

20230109_140027.jpg
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Today while parked in the driveway I was cleaning the 3d, smallest screen, the one which yells at us for not watching the road. The sun lit the little Yenta screen just right so I saw the accumulated Winter remnants of coffee droplets, sneezes (I guess) and dog spittle, etc., so I got a nano rag and began to wipe the thing.

While wetting and cleaning it, I noticed that the sun happened to be at an angle that illuminated the seam between this screen and its steering column ring mount, just right so I could see through it and discern its mounting posts.

Maybe this will help some member here in the future... the details are in the attached picture.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The infrared eye-watcher screen - its mounting details. 20230109_140027
I believe we’ve FINALLY found a use case for a screen protector in the Mustang Mach E - Yech! 😀😀😀

OP
OP
21st Century Pony

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
...especially when your Sonny Boy is even more mule-headed than his Father hahaha... makes for conversations that must leave DNA telltales :p:cool:
Sponsored