Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ecoboost Performance Pack, Ordered 24 i4 xDrive
Country flag
It's missing too many of the comfort features (cooled seats, power seats, memory seats) for something at this price point. I really like the EV6. Honestly it's either the MME or the EV6 for me, but the GT gives up too much for the performance.
Sponsored

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
It's missing too many of the comfort features (cooled seats, power seats, memory seats) for something at this price point. I really like the EV6. Honestly it's either the MME or the EV6 for me, but the GT gives up too much for the performance.
Have you looked at the Genius GV60 it's in-between. 235 or so miles of range soft luxury suspension and 430ish hp

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you looked at the Genius GV60 it's in-between. 235 or so miles of range soft luxury suspension and 430ish hp
I have but don't like the styling as much as the EV6. Test drives will probably clear all this up, and it looks like there are actually starting to be cars available at dealers so maybe that will happen soon.

lestat_de_leon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Financial System consultant senior
Country flag
I have but don't like the styling as much as the EV6. Test drives will probably clear all this up, and it looks like there are actually starting to be cars available at dealers so maybe that will happen soon.

One warning. My dad has an EV6 GT-LINE (yes I know its different) The back seats in it are HORRIBLE for anything other than a quick trip. Sat in the back on a 1.5 hour drive once and could barely walk afterwards.

Biggest reason I get the MME was because I didn't want to deal with back seats that are so uncomfortable.

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One warning. My dad has an EV6 GT-LINE (yes I know its different) The back seats in it are HORRIBLE for anything other than a quick trip. Sat in the back on a 1.5 hour drive once and could barely walk afterwards.

Biggest reason I get the MME was because I didn't want to deal with back seats that are so uncomfortable.
Thanks for the heads up. We have an Edge ST that would be our long trip vehicle and it's just the 2 of us anyway, so anyone in the back seat would just be a quick trip around town. It's funny though I was leaning toward the EV6 because of the heated rear seats as a way for it to be more comfortable for the rare rear seat passenger.

lestat_de_leon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Financial System consultant senior
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up. We have an Edge ST that would be our long trip vehicle and it's just the 2 of us anyway, so anyone in the back seat would just be a quick trip around town. It's funny though I was leaning toward the EV6 because of the heated rear seats as a way for it to be more comfortable for the rare rear seat passenger.
Yeah, EV6 GT-LINE back seats are horrendous. Maybe GT is different (worth checking) Funny thing is I traded my 2019 Edge ST in for the 2023 MME GTPE
Sponsored