JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Could not turn off cruise control on the steering wheel. Maybe it's in the menus. I saw where intelligent cruise was toggled, should I have selected normal?
Far left button on the steering wheel is on/off.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) 1614120896688
Sponsored

OP
OP

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Iā€™m 5 days in and loving my First Edition! Iā€™ve had absolutely no issues so far after about 200 miles and itā€™s surpassed all expectations. My only criticism would be the b&o sound system. I feel like the sound quality is worse than my Echo at home, and at the very least it doesnā€™t sound as good as the system in my ā€˜09 Benz C300 or ā€˜18 Impala. But itā€™s still a good sound system and this isnā€™t a deal breaker by any means. I think my expectations were just too high.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
- Turn fan speed down, at the bottom is an "Off" button
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) 1614299161635

You would think it is the UI that tells you what state its in. I would have expect it to cycle from (Auto1, Auto2, Auto3, Off or Manual) Something, but did't think of the fan.

Reactions: UW2

StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
Iā€™m 5 days in and loving my First Edition! Iā€™ve had absolutely no issues so far after about 200 miles and itā€™s surpassed all expectations. My only criticism would be the b&o sound system. I feel like the sound quality is worse than my Echo at home, and at the very least it doesnā€™t sound as good as the system in my ā€˜09 Benz C300 or ā€˜18 Impala. But itā€™s still a good sound system and this isnā€™t a deal breaker by any means. I think my expectations were just too high.
To enjoy and get the best out of the B&O system, never use Sirius XM, due to band width issues. Use a flash drive with CD quality music or WAVE files. HD radio is the next best choice.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
To enjoy and get the best out of the B&O system, never use Sirius XM, due to band width issues. Use a flash drive with CD quality music or WAVE files. HD radio is the next best choice.
Some other cars will transfer the music to a internal storage so we don't have to leave the USB flash drive in. Does MME do this?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Some other cars will transfer the music to a internal storage so we don't have to leave the USB flash drive in. Does MME do this?
Do any modern cars do this? I feel like that was a thing before huge capacity USB flash drives were readily available and cheap.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Do any modern cars do this? I feel like that was a thing before huge capacity USB flash drives were readily available and cheap.
My wife's GLC does it. Reason I would want it is so It doesn't occupy a USB if we want to charge. (I'm assuming its the one in the center console area)

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
How old is it? Does it also have a CD player?
2020 model year. And yes it has a CD player. She uses CarPlay with Pandora or I Heart Radio app. I'm old fashion and like to use my on mp3.

MParkour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 RR Mustang GT 2017 Tacoma 2021 RR MME FE
Country flag
Did you make sure to change the system to "surround sound"? Mine was on default on "stereo".

OP
OP

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Did you make sure to change the system to "surround sound"? Mine was on default on "stereo".
I did change it to surround sound, which made it sound better. Iā€™ve only been streaming music/stations from my Amazon music app, so maybe Iā€™ll try other sources and see if thereā€™s any difference.
Sponsored