Throwing caution to the wind, time to whoop some butt!

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
While I am concerned about the latest recall (mine is being done this coming Thursday) I tend to drive like the old man that i am especially with the wife on board.
Today while heading out for some grocery shopping, I kept getting hounded by some pimple faced kid in a new Mach-1. we finally ended up at a long light side by side and he not only insulted my wife, he went on to call my car a "baby blue piece of $%#&^#"
My wife calmy looked over and said something to the effect of "nice car, are you compensating for something kiddo?" she promptly looked at me, pulled her seat belt tight and said "wipe this piece of *^%$&^ off the road!"
I quickly switched to unbridled, pulled my belt tight and waited for the green!
Light turns green, Jr. dumps the clutch and lights the tires up as I watched in my rear view mirror his stunned look as I blasted to the next light.
He finally showed up and started yelling something about "running for a stack" and not initally knowing what he meant, my wife chimed in and insulted his manhood once again.
Fortunate for me I was able to foresee the future! two cars behind the kid was a Delaware state trooper!
Again light turns green, I sit and wait for the show, jr dumps the clutch again and lights em' up big time just as the trooper lights HIM up!

And now the moral of the story;
DO NOT do this at home! I was an idiot for doing this considering the concequences, but my wife now believes my MME REALLY IS A MUSTANG!

Tony
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Insulting your car is one thing, but insulting your wife? That‘s just wrong. Happy Junior got hassled by Johnny Law. 😊🐩

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
While I am concerned about the latest recall (mine is being done this coming Thursday) I tend to drive like the old man that i am especially with the wife on board.
Today while heading out for some grocery shopping, I kept getting hounded by some pimple faced kid in a new Mach-1. we finally ended up at a long light side by side and he not only insulted my wife, he went on to call my car a "baby blue piece of $%#&^#"
My wife calmy looked over and said something to the effect of "nice car, are you compensating for something kiddo?" she promptly looked at me, pulled her seat belt tight and said "wipe this piece of *^%$&^ off the road!"
I quickly switched to unbridled, pulled my belt tight and waited for the green!
Light turns green, Jr. dumps the clutch and lights the tires up as I watched in my rear view mirror his stunned look as I blasted to the next light.
He finally showed up and started yelling something about "running for a stack" and not initally knowing what he meant, my wife chimed in and insulted his manhood once again.
Fortunate for me I was able to foresee the future! two cars behind the kid was a Delaware state trooper!
Again light turns green, I sit and wait for the show, jr dumps the clutch again and lights em' up big time just as the trooper lights HIM up!

And now the moral of the story;
DO NOT do this at home! I was an idiot for doing this considering the concequences, but my wife now believes my MME REALLY IS A MUSTANG!

Tony
🤣

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
LMAO

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Kids these days :D

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Insulting your car is one thing, but insulting your wife? That‘s just wrong. Happy Junior got hassled by Johnny Law. 😊🐩
We had a similar experience a couple of years ago while in NYC. I calmly looked at the clown and told him "Listen Sparky, you just made a major mistake. She is going to take you apart like a rotisserie chicken." The guy laughed, apologized, and said "That's a good one". We all went on our way.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I applaud your wife for the quick response. I bought a new Mustang GT in 2018 and after racing my 22 year old sons friends a couple times and using the Selectable exhaust switch on Track Only too many times, I sold the car, I couldn't control myself and PreCovid, lost about $7,000 but kept my license and my wife!!! The MachE GT is the ultimate sleeper car! Hats off to you both!

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
I had an un-similar experience with a V6 Mustang shortly after we got our Mach-E last February. I was at a light when the V6 Mustang pulled along the side of me and revved his engine... the guy had a big smile on his face he knew he would not win but I played along for a stop-light match. When the V6 Mustang finally caught me at the next (1 city block) he was laughing and did a thumbs up.
Sponsored

Last edited: