Total miles after reaching full charge

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
@GreaseMonkey
It looks like the snarky comments from "the Cabal" chased off a new member with an honest question. Jmcintyre12 is now Deleted Member 19711. They probably won't be back.

Treating new people and their questions with kindness rather than snark would be a better idea. At least some people were kind, but apparently Jmcintyre had had enough.
Sponsored

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
@GreaseMonkey
It looks like the snarky comments from "the Cabal" chased off a new member with an honest question. Jmcintyre12 is now Deleted Member 19711. They probably won't be back.

Treating new people and their questions with kindness rather than snark would be a better idea. At least some people were kind, but apparently Jmcintyre had had enough.
Newbies. Heā€™ll be back under a different screen name.

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
@GreaseMonkey

Sorry, I'm not seeing it. The harshest thing they were told was that it's been asked before and they should try searching the forums before asking a question, which is probably a good idea on any forum. Truth is, they got plenty of helpful answers and a few "not agains" but nothing was mean or really even directed at them.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Some people donā€™t like to hang out on forums. Maybe his question was answered and he left?

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Kindness builds societies.

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I tried to warn the poor soul back in post 3. I didnā€™t even get a LIKE from Deleted Memberā€¦šŸ˜„

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Sorry, I'm not seeing it. The harshest thing they were told was that it's been asked before and they should try searching the forums before asking a question, which is probably a good idea on any forum. Truth is, they got plenty of helpful answers and a few "not agains" but nothing was mean or really even directed at them.
You're certainly entitled to your perspective, as am I. I'm sure no one meant any harm. Take another look at their replies, though. I'm not so sure they may not have felt they were directed at them. It sure seemed to me by their responses that they felt like people were jumping all over them for asking what they clearly thought was a legitimate question. There were lots of good answers, true, but some, well, let's say they did not seem so helpful.
Sponsored