Tracking November Incentives, Financing Rates, etc.

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
A day early but with most dealerships closed on Sunday, I thought it was time to discuss November incentives, financing rates and anything else you may be getting in your deal when you pick up your Mustang Mach E this month. For me personally, October has come and gone and my delivery window has passed. This thread will be a resource to me (and others) that may be getting their vehicle in the next few weeks and need to get the best deal available.

Last month (and in months prior) incentives trickled in a few day's after the month started. But can't wait to get clarity about what's out there.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Incentives vary by region and car supply. For most, the Mach-E incentives are limited to financing rates (same everywhere for specific models, varies higher for less credit-quality individuals) and rebate if using Ford Options ($1,000 or $2,500).

I expect that when they come out late next week they will be the same as now.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
I’d be interested to find out what people are getting when they finance. Although I think most people are doing ford options.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I’d be interested to find out what people are getting when they finance. Although I think most people are doing ford options.
You'd have to dig through the forum through searching to find out. Many people have posted the rates and incentives that they agreed to sign onto.

Most of the time, the posters indicate that they're getting the best available rates (for those in Tier 0 or 1 of Ford's credit scoring) for either Ford Options financing or Ford Credit traditional financing, along with the incentives in place for their zip codes at the the time of delivery.

OP
OP

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
You'd have to dig through the forum through searching to find out. Many people have posted the rates and incentives that they agreed to sign onto.

Most of the time, the posters indicate that they're getting the best available rates (for those in Tier 0 or 1 of Ford's credit scoring) for either Ford Options financing or Ford Credit traditional financing, along with the incentives in place for their zip codes at the the time of delivery.
2.25% on Ford options with $1000 rebate. Same cost in Nov. as I was quoted in October.

jtrower1787

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Anyone know what current traditional financing rates are? To the extent it matters, our dealership is in Maryland.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Ford financing near me in NJ. Just announced this rate.

2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E

1.9% APR for 60 mos.
Ford Credit Financing

Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing. 1.9% APR financing for 60 months at $17.48 per month per $1,000 financed regardless of down payment (PGM #21282). Not available on Mach-E GT. Residency restrictions apply. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by 1/3/22. See dealer for qualifications and complete details

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag