Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Update from my dealer:

They have my car.
They’ve been given ‘permission’ to run the update.
They aim to get it to me for the end of the month.
Is anyone else’s dealer this slow!
My dealer says she’s working with limited information….tell me about it!?
End of the month?! Man, that’s frustrating! Sorry to hear this.
Sponsored

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
@SJ_Okay
22nd! Getting excited. It isn't quite the same as getting our one, and that's what I'm most excited for, but it's getting closer.
Meanwhile they have no idea how long my car will take and it isn't looking promising, so they are on the lookout for other RWD SR cars that become available. I won't hold my breath.
Ford have added a timescale filter on their online inventory. There was a Rapid Red RWD SR on today at "less than two weeks". I'd be checking if that one is still there and questioning it Lauren!

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
I know we all get frustrated and have a moan at times, and I agree Ford could not have screwed up this launch any more if they tried... But I must say Hannah, and my dealership have been absolutely fantastic all the way through. Always courteous and prompt in their responses even when the number of emails I sent probably amounted to harassment! They have worked so hard to resolve issues we had with Ford Lease and have really pulled out all the stops of us. If it wasn't for people like them I don't think we would have stuck it out for this car.
Well done ?

Just got this from my dealership today, it's my wife's space white and my business partners rapid red.

Dealership Video

So chuffed, going to see it in the flesh tomorrow and picking up Monday afternoon. :D :D :D

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
I know we all get frustrated and have a moan at times, and I agree Ford could not have screwed up this launch any more if they tried... But I must say Hannah, and my dealership have been absolutely fantastic all the way through. Always courteous and prompt in their responses even when the number of emails I sent probably amounted to harassment! They have worked so hard to resolve issues we had with Ford Lease and have really pulled out all the stops of us. If it wasn't for people like them I don't think we would have stuck it out for this car.

Just got this from my dealership today, it's my wife's space white and my business partners rapid red.

Dealership Video

So chuffed, going to see it in the flesh tomorrow and picking up Monday afternoon. :D :D :D
Really nice touch from them ??

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag
Yes well spotted both are SR RWD
Cool looking forward to photos and reports as they are a bit lacking on social media as they seem to focus on the extended battery all wheel drive. Good luck for Monday/Tuesday.

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
I was torn between the Infinite Blue and Rapid Red . I opted for the RR but would not have been disappointed had I gone for the IB . It’s stunning .
They are both wonderful colours, but I couldn’t afford one of each ;)

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Walk away lock appears to dependent on Phone As A Key from the searching I've been doing on the online manual.
I just found out that if you touch the raised lock symbol, just above the button to open the drivers door, then the car locks immediately as you walk away. In my opinion that’s like walk away lock, but better because you know absolutely that it’s locked before you absent mindedly wander off ( if anything like me)

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It took 24 hours to name my Mach E but it’s officially “The Enterprise” because it’s a spaceship compared to the 5L V8 Mustang that we borrowed a few weeks ago. ??

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Update from my dealer:

They have my car.
They’ve been given ‘permission’ to run the update.
They aim to get it to me for the end of the month.
Is anyone else’s dealer this slow!
My dealer says she’s working with limited information….tell me about it!?
I don't understand why end of the month. Do they have so many cars to sell that there is a massive line and they don't have time or they only have 2 staff due to covid?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
It took 24 hours to name my Mach E but it’s officially “The Enterprise” because it’s a spaceship compared to the 5L V8 Mustang that we borrowed a few weeks ago. ??
I like it!

I’m thinking of naming mine Muzzie v8.0

KBahn

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Dealership Video

that’s awesome!

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Got my VIN number now, but it doesn’t generate a window sticker so no order number available (it’s a lease so I didn’t place the order), only have limited tracking detail, good to make some progress though.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers CA176073-8104-4FDE-86BA-970F849274B7

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag

Dealership Video

they’re just up the road from me, might pop my milk tray man outfit on and go for a joy ride ??

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Got my VIN number now, but it doesn’t generate a window sticker so no order number available (it’s a lease so I didn’t place the order), only have limited tracking detail, good to make some progress though.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers CA176073-8104-4FDE-86BA-970F849274B7
Window stickers are disabled for UK orders, so don't worry about trying to sort that. The tracker you're using is as good as it gets really!