grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
That's weird. I have preordered a Black ER RWD. I have just gone onto the preorder website to have a look at something and it wont let me configure my choice. It says sorry no vehicle available in this configuration. All the other colours are fine. Black still available on SR RWD and both AWD versions. Hope it is an IT glitch.
Sponsored

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
That's weird. I have preordered a Black ER RWD. I have just gone onto the preorder website to have a look at something and it wont let me configure my choice. It says sorry no vehicle available in this configuration. All the other colours are fine. Black still available on SR RWD and both AWD versions. Hope it is an IT glitch.
I saw that the other day too... then the next day it was gone. Think it’s a glitch... probably still a continuation of the problem we both saw when we first changed orders.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
the U.K. voted to leave the EU in 2016. I’m sure any UK sales wou,d have already been discounted from those estimates. Let’s also not forget we need right had drive over here so unless the dump UK production altogether they can’t just re-allocate finished models to the EU

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
As I said in an earlier post the UK will still be governed by the EU rules and regulations regarding car emissions and other SAFETY regulations. This has already been stated by government agencies so Ford will still send the MME here and as soon as they can.

crustbusta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Pace (BRG)
Country flag
Looks like the glitch is fixed again, you CAN have black.
Also I've noticed today on Fords website that the 1st Edition is now showing 2021 for delivery in the UK but still 2020 for the USA.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Also I've noticed today on Fords website that the 1st Edition is now showing 2021 for delivery in the UK but still 2020 for the USA.
Where is that on Ford's website? I've just looked and can't find that anywhere

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Just found it. No chance of 2020 delivery now! Oh well, looks like I'll be driving the fiesta for a bot longer once my Alfa 4C goes away for the winter
Ford Mustang Mach-E Uk orders delayed Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 21.40.11
Sponsored