SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
So finance in the website is not important anyway if it gets cancelled. I can’t wait to confirm. Have emailed the Ford dealer and lease company but it is Saturday.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Just had an email through. Interesting Release date of 16/02/2021 quoted
Can I ask which leasing website that is through please?

I've got about ÂŁ370ish per month from ford direct on a 6+48 profile with premium paint but would probably prefer 6+36

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1 - MiniCooper - Mach-e RWD ER
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Can I ask which leasing website that is through please?

I've got about ÂŁ370ish per month from ford direct on a 6+48 profile with premium paint but would probably prefer 6+36
Sorry just changing tack a little - I noticed on the Dutch forum that they refer to €3000 price reduction for the Mach E - is this new or was is part of the wider price reduction announced by Ford back in September last year? (it certainly wasn't passed onto the UK market) Also wondered if Brexit has anything to do with the possible delay in shipping, as checking the Grimaldi web site all the sailings from Veracruz seem go to Antwerp which I presume means that the vehicles have to be exported from the EU to the UK or is Antwerp a Free port?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry just changing tack a little - I noticed on the Dutch forum that they refer to €3000 price reduction for the Mach E - is this new or was is part of the wider price reduction announced by Ford back in September last year? (it certainly wasn't passed onto the UK market) Also wondered if Brexit has anything to do with the possible delay in shipping, as checking the Grimaldi web site all the sailings from Veracruz seem go to Antwerp which I presume means that the vehicles have to be exported from the EU to the UK or is Antwerp a Free port?
Here goes. This is what I know. The 3000 euro reduction for the Dutch was because the mojority of their cars I believe are lease vehicles for company cars. They have a similar taxation system to us regarding company cars and this year they were going to lose out big time because of the late delivery. Either Ford or FordNL said they would cut the price. Nothing to do with the price drop in the US and we aren't getting one either. Regarding shipping. From what I have found out, you are correct in saying that Grimaldis' ships go to Antwerp. However some of them do go to Southampton/Portbury after so they wouldn't get offloaded/reloaded. Anyway as there are no tariffs, it shouldn't have mattered anyway. The only thing that is affected is paperwork processes
Sponsored