tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
So went in to check out my car, took it for a drive.

I found out they have a new GM (week and a half on the job) and that they had signed up for the clear air rebates, so Livermore should not be avoided anymore because of this. They appear to be getting on board (thanks to the new GM)'.

I dealt with "Grant Goo". Totally laid back, younger guy and def made things feel relaxed (note: I hate Dealerships, my scruff comes up, the minute I step foot on a dealership lot (shouldn't be this way, but it is)).

So, I think they are a valid option if you are looking for a Mach-E.

Note: I do believe they will still add ADM to cars that are not ordered, this may seem sucky to you, but well they are a dealership. I'd def ask them about this, as these seem to be moving pretty quickly when they get them even with added ADM (and no, for dealer inventory, I doubt Ford is going to get them to remove the ADM (but who knows).

No, I'd never buy a car with ADM and yes I've ordered most of the cars in my fleet.. I hate paying MSRP if we are being honest :)

And no, Livermore Ford does not appear to be part of any of the 3rd party rebate programs that I have found, like https://cleanvehiclegrants.org/ (for grants).
Sponsored

dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem XAWD, 14 f150 3.5 Ecoboost, 22 Edge ST 2.7
Country flag
There are retail units that will be hitting the ground soon at every dealership, so paying ADM is just to get one early. Livermore is not very far from my dealership and we do not ever intend to add a ADM and will give all Ford purchase plan options including X plan and applicable clean air rebates....Livermore doesn't sell a whole lot of vehicles based on the numbers so for them to have Mach-E on the ground is most likely they were just marked as 'fake' sold units and turning them into retail vehicles.

If anyone in the regional Bay area would be ok with a order, we are seeing a turn around time of only a few months between placing order and it arriving. Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood, CA.