Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Hello! While I would prefer to identify as a “Western New Yorker,” I was glad to see a thread for MME owners in upstate NY. Just picked up my 22’ Premium eAWD ER in Dark Matter Grey. I had a 23’ space white on order, but bailed last minute and bought something out of inventory to get the tax credit. Hope we can organize a meet up when the things warm up a bit 😊! Oh, forgot to mention that I LOVE THE CAR!!!
Welcome! Would like to set up a meetup. One idea is the Syracuse Mustang club has a large Cruise In every June which is "central" to those living along the Thruway and Rt. 81 corridors.
Sponsored

axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Welcome! Would like to set up a meetup. One idea is the Syracuse Mustang club has a large Cruise In every June which is "central" to those living along the Thruway and Rt. 81 corridors.
I would be into that! Syracuse is the perfect distance from buffalo for a mini EV road trip. Having a Mach-e section would encourage a fun rivalry. Oh, I almost forgot to post a photo of Bud-e.

A7E685BA-7912-448F-8B2E-3E88F1941C1F.jpeg

axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Nope, but that parking job was clearly intentional! Happened to me once as well. Came out of a store and another MME was parked next to my car with many open spots closer to the entry. Nice little stranger bonding moment.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Not it. Driving a black 4XE these days. Dealer loaner. Nowhere near as cool as my original black 4XE.

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Every Saturday morning, the Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee (link to its FaceBook page) have one of the largest gatherings of car enthusiasts and their vehicles. Always a great turnout even on a holiday weekend.

Could not resist taking this photo of a 1966 Mustang Coupe next to my Ford Mustang Mach-e today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Upstate New York Mach-e Crew STP_20230701_222

ack154

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Bumping this a bit to see if anyone has any service recommendations in the southern Finger Lakes area. Bought my Mach-E in Geneva but it's over an hour from me so trying to stay closer to home if I can. Except... like most dealerships in general, the Ford ones around me have less than stellar overall reputations. So I'm hoping someone may have already dealt with one of them and had a good experience.

Closest are probably Maguire (Ithaca), Ferrario (Elmira), and Simmons Rockwell (Bath, I think). Between the three of them, Maguire is probably the least shitty by word of mouth but I don't know how much any of them actually deal with and service the Mach-E specifically. Ferrario has the best Google reviews but I think most of them are sales related - and a couple god-awful service reviews.

Appreciate any feedback. I may just have to bite it and schedule an appointment with one of them.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Bumping this a bit to see if anyone has any service recommendations in the southern Finger Lakes area. Bought my Mach-E in Geneva but it's over an hour from me so trying to stay closer to home if I can. Except... like most dealerships in general, the Ford ones around me have less than stellar overall reputations. So I'm hoping someone may have already dealt with one of them and had a good experience.

Closest are probably Maguire (Ithaca), Ferrario (Elmira), and Simmons Rockwell (Bath, I think). Between the three of them, Maguire is probably the least shitty by word of mouth but I don't know how much any of them actually deal with and service the Mach-E specifically. Ferrario has the best Google reviews but I think most of them are sales related - and a couple god-awful service reviews.

Appreciate any feedback. I may just have to bite it and schedule an appointment with one of them.
I bought mine from Dovi in Cortland NY, I have only used the service shop once, they seem very knowledgeable and they are very nice to work with. Both owners drive EVs at least one drives a mache.

ack154

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
I bought mine from Dovi in Cortland NY, I have only used the service shop once, they seem very knowledgeable and they are very nice to work with. Both owners drive EVs at least one drives a mache.
Interesting. Thank you. That starts to stretch a little on the distance but it could be worth it for a somewhat known commodity.

Jiji

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Rivian R1S
Country flag
Both of our Mach-Es came from Dovi and they are great on the sales side and for service (what little service I have used).

I am in Skaneateles so it is about 40 minutes away but worth the drive for me. Diner right next store so I schedule an early appt and have breakfast while waiting. Other than the HVBJB recall, which I have yet to do, what kind of service do you require?

ack154

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Other than the HVBJB recall, which I have yet to do, what kind of service do you require?
No HVBJB for my 2023... but just a fault with the driver's door button. It doesn't light up anymore and doesn't respond as expected when I press it (thankfully it still opens the door - just seems to take additional presses to do it).

I ended up scheduling an appointment back where I bought it (Geneva) because the reviews for the closer ones were so bad. I think it would be about the same to go to Dovi from where I am at work.

Jiji

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Rivian R1S
Country flag
I ended up scheduling an appointment back where I bought it (Geneva) because the reviews for the closer ones were so bad. I think it would be about the same to go to Dovi from where I am at work.
I am not one to read or trust anonymously posted reviews but I would like to think any Ford dealership could handle that.

Perhaps it is time for me to check in with Dovi and see about getting on their schedule for the HVBJB recall repair.

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
My dealer, Koerner Ford in Syracuse, has a service manager that does not like EVs in the least bit. So much so, I now ask for the assistant manager when I need to call and set up service. Do not go there, @Jiji

UPDATE: Found out today, Koerner is not a Ford EV dealer and will only service mine since I purchased it there. I will be retiring next year and moving out of state so I will never buy another vehicle from them. My parents bought many cars and vans from them and I have purchased and/or leased about a dozen over the years. Sad that they won't invest in the future. The dealership has been there since 1959.
Sponsored

Last edited: