Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I have 2 on order. A First Edition I ordered through the Mach Drop program in August and a Premium ER RWD that looks like it was delivered to my dealership yesterday, but the dealer says they don’t have it yet. My FE should be in at the end of the month. I think the snow by me may have delayed the delivery for the car that was supposedly delivered.

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
My GB FE Drop is due 3/5/21. Going to ask the dealer for a VV snapshot soon to verify that it is on the way. Can't wait!

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Wondering where is the best service? Syracuse is a relatively easy run. Any thoughts on which are the better upstate Ford dealers for MME service?

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Thanks for starting this thread. I picked up my FE MME almost two weeks ago. I have mostly driven it locally and am loving it. I live on Staten Island but had an order with Ford of Queens Blvd when i was living in Queens.

FYI, mine actually arrived a week earlier. It was also one of the first set of cars that was delayed due to the stop ship. I was supposed to get it Jan 25, then delayed to end of March, then pushed up to Feb 22. It arrived Feb 15.

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Wondering where is the best service? Syracuse is a relatively easy run. Any thoughts on which are the better upstate Ford dealers for MME service?
I have used Koerner Ford of Syracuse for years but will they be good for Mach-E service? I would say "Yes" as they have always given me good, honest service and pricing. If you are coming from north of Syracuse, Burdick Ford has a good reputation. Those are the two I am most familiar with.

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Thanks for starting this thread. I picked up my FE MME almost two weeks ago. I have mostly driven it locally and am loving it. I live on Staten Island but had an order with Ford of Queens Blvd when i was living in Queens.

FYI, mine actually arrived a week earlier. It was also one of the first set of cars that was delayed due to the stop ship. I was supposed to get it Jan 25, then delayed to end of March, then pushed up to Feb 22. It arrived Feb 15.
Mine is currently "In Production" as of 2/19/2021. Might get the Built email this week. (crossing fingers). Figuring mid to late April arrival.

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
Hi, from the Mid-Hudson Valley. Just got a phone call from my dealer. My Red Premium ER AWD will be delivered to the dealer around 3/20. Last week, did a test drive of a FE, it was fantastic. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have used Koerner Ford of Syracuse for years but will they be good for Mach-E service? I would say "Yes" as they have always given me good, honest service and pricing. If you are coming from north of Syracuse, Burdick Ford has a good reputation. Those are the two I am most familiar with.
In Fordpass, from "Find a dealer" (you can put zip codes in above, or leave it blank for local), you get the list of nearby ford dealers as blocks below to scroll through.

I just noticed that after tapping any particular dealer, a new page comes up for that dealer which includes "View services". Under services, some of the items listed are "Electric Vehicles", and "Hybrid Certified". They may not be up to date, and are possibly less relevant because the MME is so new, but I was surprised how much variation there is near me related to which dealers offer EV and Hybrid services.

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
For anyone willing to pay to jump the line, I just spoke with Scarsdale Ford on Staten Island. They have a GB FE for sale. They’re asking $2000 over MSRP. I’m not willing to pay ADM on top of the FE price, so it’s off the table for me. But if anyone else wants to overpay, give them a call.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Don’t know if I belong here or in a Canadian group. If I go a couple blocks north I’ll have to change citizenship. But I was invited to post here so here I am.
I ordered one for the wife after we found things we didn’t like about all the common hybrids. The Mach-E we test drove (when one finally arrived at a dealer near me) didn’t have a single thing not to like. So we ordered. But then we got impatient and found one in Montpellier VT. So we bought it. Then I thought, maybe I won’t cancel the order and I’ll get that one when it comes in. Then I got impatient. And today we drove to Canadaigua to pickup my Mach-E. So I guess we became a two EV family in 3 weeks. ??
Her’s: Rapid Red AWD ER named Ruby
Mine: Shadow Black AWD ER named Fordee
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E's in New York D00DC3B4-D58E-4EF7-A393-BFC3C45A8032

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Don’t know if I belong here or in a Canadian group. If I go a couple blocks north I’ll have to change citizenship. But I was invited to post here so here I am.

Her’s: Rapid Red AWD ER named Ruby
Mine: Shadow Black AWD ER named Fordee
D00DC3B4-D58E-4EF7-A393-BFC3C45A8032.jpeg
Thanks for posting! I am sure I'll be up your way sometime this summer. Love to drive along the eastern shore of Lake Ontario after visiting the 1000 Islands or my family near Watertown.

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
Woohoo, just got word, my Red ER-AWD Premium MachE has arrived at the dealer. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Oh man, I can't wait (maybe later today, I'll stop by the dealer and take pictures). It was shipped on 2/18, and then the ETA dates fluctuated from 3/20 to 3/26, then a few days ago, it moved to 5/7 (which got me really depressed), but in some other forums, people were seeing the same ETA date change, but then found out the car was delivered to the dealer within a few days (like me). Last week, my electrician installed a Grizzl-E home ev charger, so I am all set. It is going to be a great weekend.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Woohoo, just got word, my Red ER-AWD Premium MachE has arrived at the dealer. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Oh man, I can't wait (maybe later today, I'll stop by the dealer and take pictures). It was shipped on 2/18, and then the ETA dates fluctuated from 3/20 to 3/26, then a few days ago, it moved to 5/7 (which got me really depressed), but in some other forums, people were seeing the same ETA date change, but then found out the car was delivered to the dealer within a few days (like me). Last week, my electrician installed a Grizzl-E home ev charger, so I am all set. It is going to be a great weekend.
Congrats. I picked mine up Feb 21 and am enjoying it. Since you are on here, you have probably read about the various glitches owners have experienced. The only one for me was PAAK. I found that it worked after a couple weeks. I used to uses to have my fob and phone so that may have contributed to the issues. What part of NY are you?
Sponsored