Vin# and Build Estimates

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Since it seems like vin numbers and build dates are about to start rolling in, I thought we should start a thread about it.

Please report Reservation date, order number, model and options, and the estimated build date and country that it will be delivered to. Thanks.
Sponsored

pb3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Toyota 4Runner, MME Premium AWD ER (order accepted!)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Since it seems like vin numbers and build dates are about to start rolling in, I thought we should start a thread about it.

Please report Reservation date, order number, model and options, and the estimated build date and country that it will be delivered to. Thanks.

@Administrator
Maybe this can be added to the Order # Tracking spreadsheet?

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Makes no difference to me. It will be fun to see how the build dates align with reservation/order dates and models. If @ChasingCoral or someone wants to modify the sheet to include the new info great! Either post it in this thread or start a new one since the prior threads are lengthy.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Makes no difference to me. It will be fun to see how the build dates align with reservation/order dates and models. If @ChasingCoral or someone wants to modify the sheet to include the new info great! Either post it in this thread or start a new one since the prior threads are lengthy.
I’ve already asked @Administrator to add estimated build date, VIN delivery, and delivery date to the reservation/order sheet.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Would we report our info in this thread and it would then get added to the spreadsheet, or report it to the original thread about orders?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
So far I've only heard of one person on this forum getting Vin #. Is that still correct?

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
So far I've only heard of one person on this forum getting Vin #. Is that still correct?
Due to slight difference between the US and Ford Canada, it appears VINs have been released to at least a few dealers in Canada, but nothing in the states.

PS, I assume the issuance of VINs in Canada would be related to the fact that technically they have to be imported through Ford Canada first, this the VINs may be more crucial to obtain early to get so the import paperwork is ready. It likely does not mean those in Canada are further ahead of the states for build/delivery.

Last edited:

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Due to slight difference between the US and Ford Canada, it appears VINs have been released to at least since dealers in Canada, but nothing in the states.
Europe didn't received the VIN's either.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have seen VINs assigned to US units, surprised Dealers don't have them.
I've only seen VINs for Ford employees so far. Have you seen others?

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
I've only seen VINs for Ford employees so far. Have you seen others?
Yes. But... they may be dealer demo/training units. The units were MP2 units, with a planned build week of Nov 9th. No rotation number was yet assigned, and that's when things get serious, lol.

Last edited:

Gilles

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Volt with Mach-e on order
Country flag
My order is from a Toronto dealer. I was just informed that my Mach-e will be the first one they will receive. It has a build date of Nov.16th week and the serial number of 3FMTK3R72MMA01058
The dealer did not know how long it will take to ship from Mexico (I suspect one to two weeks).
I had placed my order on March 16. This is a Mach-e premium RWD with extended battery.
Sponsored