We don’t know what is in the power up

Secret Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium RWD ER
Country flag
For me on the last two update messages (3/31, 4/4) the "Update Details" button goes nowhere. Others report that it led them to a Fox item about batteries made in China. Anybody see this themselves? If true that would be server side hack.
Sponsored

Secret Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully they’ll change the turn signal sound as it’s close to impossible to hear.
True story, but if they increased the volume some would no doubt complain that it's too loud.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
True story, but if they increased the volume some would no doubt complain that it's too loud.
I see no benefit to hearing a turn signal.
My daughter had an 06 Focus that had turn signals that drowned out the radio - no thanks.

Secret Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I see no benefit to hearing a turn signal.
My daughter had an 06 Focus that had turn signals that drowned out the radio - no thanks.
Lots of people see no benefit to using a turn signal! Anyhow, the benefit to being able to hear it is knowing that it's actually on, especially if you are one of those drivers who signal for lane changes. There's a lot of space in between inaudible and too loud. Ford went for inaudible in the MME.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
Not anything we have experienced on ours. Which power up did you get on 4/3? Not all Mach-Es get the same power up on the same day
Not sure, but I think our issue is actually with the charge port assembly. We have an early build from 2021, Premium AWD ER, and other people on this forum needed the charge point replaced. Similar to them, stepping my home charger (Grizzl-E classic) down to 32A seems to be an effective workaround.
Sponsored