Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
this isn't on the Parts site yet, only the Accessories site, which sucks, because for me on the Accessories site nginx always kicks out the header as too long. the parts site works fine.

maybe I'll try on another machine tonight.

also why even have two different customer-facing sites? silly.
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Ask and ye shall receive. The cargo mat looks great. It's a nice rubberized plastic, just like the floor mats, which makes sense since I'm sure it's the same manufacturer. I like that they ship it flat instead of rolling it up like Weathertech and Husky. The directions do say that it is rolled for shipping and it will flatten out over time though. Guess that little tidbit wasn't needed.

The cargo mat was $127.39 and the floor mats were $137.50 (before tax). That's about $25 more than it would have been to order the Interior Protection Package with the car. I can live with that.

mat.jpg

mat2.jpg

matback.jpg
Looks great. Can you remind me what site/part number you ordered from?

T_to the_A

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang V6 Red Candy Metallic, 2021 Mach-e Premuim AWD St Range Shadow Black
Occupation
I sell wine
Country flag
For anyone that's having issues locating the cargo area mat, found a couple here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-20...064871?hash=item3b54efb067:g:ooAAAOSw63pf9x8E
Rock Star ⭐!
I can’t seem to get a word in w/ my local dealer about when they would have parts such as mats in. Also they are just generally VERY unhelpful, and in the dark about any information. This forum continues to impress. I may not have a car yet (or even a firm build date) but I have patience, and soon will have a small (ok medium sized) albeit token piece of my new ride, in my hands.
Very much appreciate you spotting this, I just ordered the last one off this EBay link. Cheers !

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My mats came yesterday too!! They are the right ones and are very nice! For anyone waiting for other options as I initially thought I would do, just want to say that I am glad I chose these. I like that they have a lip, but not too high that they may curl over after 10 years. This order option was perfect for me as I am not interested in the cargo liner and that may be why I passed on the interior protection package with the reservation. With my needs, it will just add unnecessary weight (I know, a drop in the bucket but hey, I’m even working on loosing my pandemic weight prior to getting my car so I won’t be carrying that around.) I am planning to just put down a plastic pad on the very rare occasion of need. Even when my daughter rode horses, we would just put her mud coated boots on the second row WeatherTech liner and did fine with that. I’m more likely to need that cool collapsible cargo organizer—especially if I pull out the divider in my frunk—which I can then use for the dirty stuff. So great purchase for me and I am very satisfied I bought these.
An aside: When I opened the box and said out loud, “Wow this really does look like it was copied on a really old, outdated printer!” My daughter said, “Ooo, does it smell.” Unfortunately, I could not share that pleasure with her, as it did not.

Last edited:

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Another floor mat delivery checking in.

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME Floor Mats.JPG

I'm happy with them. Very spikey on the back so movement shouldn't be an issue at all, and a decent lip for water protection. Will definitely be double-sided taping the rear together, the tip on the top portion is curled up a bit (from shipping, I'm sure some heat would have it lay flat).

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Rock Star ⭐!
I can’t seem to get a word in w/ my local dealer about when they would have parts such as mats in. Also they are just generally VERY unhelpful, and in the dark about any information. This forum continues to impress. I may not have a car yet (or even a firm build date) but I have patience, and soon will have a small (ok medium sized) albeit token piece of my new ride, in my hands.
Very much appreciate you spotting this, I just ordered the last one off this EBay link. Cheers !
Happy to help! I agree, these forums have been very impressive and the members super helpful. They've definitely helped tide me over until my car finally comes. I'm glad you can enjoy this little piece of your future vehicle.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model X
Country flag
There's also this weird part in the printed instructions (which are clearly photocopied, apparently on a copier from like 1985) that stays to cut the mats, maybe? I'm not sure what this is trying to tell me if I'm being honest, but I am hoping when they are in the car it will be more obvious:

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME Floor Mats.JPG
The pictures on the right side indicate this step only applies to vehicles with a console between the rear seats and not bench seats. Since there are no Mach-Es with this configuration, this step would not apply.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The pictures on the right side indicate this step only applies to vehicles with a console between the rear seats and not bench seats. Since there are no Mach-Es with this configuration, this step would not apply.
What? You're fluent in hieroglyphics?!! Woo! ;)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
also wth are there two different customer-factin
ah that makes sense, thanks. bizarre that they didn't take the 18 seconds to make customized instructions to pull when they have to pull customized (logo'd) parts already.

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Tried that twice. Both orders canceled with the dealers stating the part was not available. Turned out the eBay link I found was a dealership and the order is already en route with UPS tracking.
Yeah, the Accessories page (and Parts page) are really just a front end to pass orders to the dealer that you choose. I tried to order the cargo mat through the Accessories page, but when I selected my dealer, it said that I had to order from them over the phone and it couldn't be shipped. I just ordered from the dealer in person instead, and they had no trouble getting it. The added advantage was that they charged a little less than the MSRP it would have cost to purchase through the Accessories site.

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah, the Accessories page (and Parts page) are really just a front end to pass orders to the dealer that you choose. I tried to order the cargo mat through the Accessories page, but when I selected my dealer, it said that I had to order from them over the phone and it couldn't be shipped. I just ordered from the dealer in person instead, and they had no trouble getting it. The added advantage was that they charged a little less than the MSRP it would have cost to purchase through the Accessories site.
Back to my earlier comment about your dealer's parts guy; he was on top of things. My dealer's parts guy was confused when I called about it, so I kept looking. I didn't have to pay any shipping from where I ultimately got it, and since time is money, figured the negligible difference in price wasn't worth obsessing over seeing as my dealer is 35-40 minutes away. I'm just happy to have tracked one down at this point after trying for nearly four weeks.
Sponsored