machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Tried that twice. Both orders canceled with the dealers stating the part was not available. Turned out the eBay link I found was a dealership and the order is already en route with UPS tracking.
Ahh, good to know!

Thanks!
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I had ordered mine on 1/4 from Ford Parts America. I was originally informed that they were backordered with no estimated date and asked me if I wanted to cancel my order or wait. I chose to wait.
I just now received an email from them stating that they have shipped, including a tracking number.
It's beginning to look like I will shortly be in possession of floor mats, a level 2 charger, and a TeslaTap adapter, but no MME.

YMMV!

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Wanted to ask everyone who has the cargo liner and floor mats installed, now that you have your vehicle. Still like the quality and worth it?

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Try Levittown Ford Parts

Got the set for $140.88 + shipping (no Tax)

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Try Levittown Ford Parts

Got the set for $140.88 + shipping (no Tax)
Also try Lasco Auto Parts. They were a few dollars cheaper than Levittown when I ordered mine last week.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Wanted to ask everyone who has the cargo liner and floor mats installed, now that you have your vehicle. Still like the quality and worth it?
The Mustang Mach E Interior Protection Package is awesome. It's a perfect fit, of course. They are really well made.
Front: 2 separate pieces
Back: 2 overlapping pieces (sort of 65-45)
Cargo: 1 big piece. Seems a touch large but fits securely

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Also try Lasco Auto Parts. They were a few dollars cheaper than Levittown when I ordered mine last week.
Great find!!! Got the entire package, cargo included for $246. Can't beat that. thank you!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For the Mach-E? I just checked and they don't seem to have the 2021 Mach-E listed as a vehicle choice.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
The Ford interior protection package liners look like they cover pretty well and seem to have a lip around them to contain spills/slush. Maybe not as high of an edge as WeatherTech, but may still do a pretty good job?

Example from 2020 Mustang:

1600096791276.png

https://accessories.ford.com/interior/floor-mats/kit-floor-contour-mat-11860.html
The Ford mats have been working very well for me with the multiple snows we have had since I received my car. I am a big WeatherTech fan and always buy a set for a new car. However, the Ford mats are so good, I will skip the WeatherTechs for the Mach-E. And, look at those ponies on the Ford mats. The one thing that might be a bit better with WT mats is that the rear seat mat on the Ford mats is actually two mats that hook together. The WT mats will almost certainly be one piece for that area.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is that 1st link the 1st and 2nd row floor mats? There's no description or picture.

I'm leaning toward getting the floor mats but not the cargo mat. I like having carpet in the back so things don't slide around as much. Plus I have a nifty cargo organizer that has some velcro stickies on the bottom that are perfect for carpet.

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Removing a one-piece mat could be a PITA however...
I have a 1-piece 2nd row floor mat in my Escape. Works fine getting in/out since it's a continuous floor. MME should be even better being totally flat.

However, we don't have many people in the back seat. Or kids. If you often get a floormat full of dirt and rocks and water that would spill out when you tilt it sideways, I agree that separate mats would be better. One long one you have to turn sideways some to get out.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
My dealer said that I could use my Ford Pass points towards buying the floor mats. I never ordered more after returning my right hand drive mats.
Sponsored