Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
The road to the mountain we had planned to visit was washed out so we got home earlier than expected. With the extra time I added the side stripes and spoiler I received at the end of last week.

The stripes were straightforward to install. The 3M vinyl isn’t the premium type that lets you lift and shift until heated so had to be careful. They are the same stripes as others have purchased but I requested a "GT" specific version. I like that they narrow and elongate the look of the MME. My Take on Side Stripes | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

The spoiler was easy to install but not as good quality as other body accessories I have bought from the PRC for other vehicles. I will take it off if it gets too many scratches, otherwise I really like the look. Spoiler Alert! AOSK Mustang Mach E Performance Spoiler | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

Ford Mustang Mach-E Weekend Add Ons - Side Stripes and Spoiler 57E72C99-F02B-4BF0-AA54-AB6174313C7A
Ford Mustang Mach-E Weekend Add Ons - Side Stripes and Spoiler B52B234D-F09A-4516-A3C8-C878A10971EE
Ford Mustang Mach-E Weekend Add Ons - Side Stripes and Spoiler 2684C8B4-5D36-4DDD-968C-99048950D377
Ford Mustang Mach-E Weekend Add Ons - Side Stripes and Spoiler 35AE659F-C122-4C5D-A149-557E4373EFB7

Future items: Matching front tint, fix alignment of rear hatch, and wheels (not until summer).

Last edited:

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Love all those add-ons! I especially like the spoiler and the blacked out rear tail lights on the back deck.
Very nice and definitely keeping with the legacy of Mustangs being one of the most customizable cars on the planet!
I am definitely marking this thread to watch for when I get my MME someday, hopefully sooner than later!
Again, great job!

NoVAguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Looks great!! Only thing I can't get over is how white those taillights look when not activated! (That's probably just me though) ?

Very nicely done and looking forward to seeing the future items

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
what about the spoiler wasn't good quality? I'm interesting in adding this to mine. The stripes look sensational

OP
OP
Mach Daddy

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love all those add-ons! I especially like the spoiler and the blacked out rear tail lights on the back deck.
Very nice and definitely keeping with the legacy of Mustangs being one of the most customizable cars on the planet!
I am definitely marking this thread to watch for when I get my MME someday, hopefully sooner than later!
Again, great job!
That was the intent, that's all the appearance changes for now. Waiting for Ford to release a flux capacitor kit. Hopefully you get your MME before then!

OP
OP
Mach Daddy

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
what about the spoiler wasn't good quality? I'm interesting in adding this to mine. The stripes look sensational
The depth of the paint compared to the tow covers I bought to blackout my Land Rover. But the spoiler isn't going to have the same level of abuse so it might be ok, but that's what I noticed when looking at the edge and seeing the paint level.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The depth of the paint compared to the tow covers I bought to blackout my Land Rover. But the spoiler isn't going to have the same level of abuse so it might be ok, but that's what I noticed when looking at the edge and seeing the paint level.
Ah so it's painted, I was assuming it was just glossy black plastic with no paint

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Is the spoiler fiberglass? FRP? ABS? Just kind of curious about the material. ??

Lance

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
So jealous, still awaiting delivery of my cyber orange GT. It has been stranded at the Spokane Railyard for nearly 4 weeks now with some battery issue. Apparently Ford restricts who can deal with battery issues, and the closest person who can deal with the problem is in the Seattle area.

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
The road to the mountain we had planned to visit was washed out so we got home earlier than expected. With the extra time I added the side stripes and spoiler I received at the end of last week.

The stripes were straightforward to install. The 3M vinyl isn’t the premium type that lets you lift and shift until heated so had to be careful. They are the same stripes as others have purchased but I requested a "GT" specific version. I like that they narrow and elongate the look of the MME. My Take on Side Stripes | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

The spoiler was easy to install but not as good quality as other body accessories I have bought from the PRC for other vehicles. I will take it off if it gets too many scratches, otherwise I really like the look. Spoiler Alert! AOSK Mustang Mach E Performance Spoiler | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

Ford Mustang Mach-E Weekend Add Ons - Side Stripes and Spoiler 35AE659F-C122-4C5D-A149-557E4373EFB7

Future items: Matching front tint, fix alignment of rear hatch, and wheels (not until summer).
Your car looks great. I love the additional black on the Orange. The spoiler looks nicely integrated - subtle.