michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E What is this symbol 1EE1D564-E02C-4BB2-AC28-1D39BE473A33
Ford Mustang Mach-E What is this symbol B3F6DBAC-8283-48E6-A063-E1B1FCA22DBF
Maybe this has always been there but I never noticed it until today. There is a hand symbol next to ready on the display. It grey when the car is in reverse and green when in drive. Any idea what this is for? Thanks

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag

StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
Auto Hold has been on many Ford vehicles with Electric parking brake, but not all. Great feature. Avoid having to keep your foot on the brake at stops. Love Auto Hold!

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Silly question: can I buy a hard copy of the manual?
You can go to owner.ford.com and download a PDF version to every device you own.

For the electronically challenged, you can put the PDF on a memory stick, and take it to a printing store, and get it printed 2-sided and bound.

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
You can go to owner.ford.com and download a PDF version to every device you own.

For the electronically challenged, you can put the PDF on a memory stick, and take it to a printing store, and get it printed 2-sided and bound.
Wow, what a condescending answer. I obviously have the manual in every device and use it often.
And for the ones challenged with basic text comprehension, try to read the question 3 times before you post something completely misaligned with what was asked.

Much love,
Rod, 25-year technology worker, cloud expert

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Green: Brakes are being held for you, you can release foot from brake pedal.

Gray with slash: brake auto-hold is currently unavailable
Got it. Thanks. Not sure why I never noticed that before

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don’t understand these kinds of questions. Not to be rude, but in the time it takes you to post the question and read the answer, you could have found it in the manual.
I don't understand these kinds of comments. In the time it took you to read it and post a comment you could have just skipped it, moved on and done something more useful with your time.

I posted because I noticed it while in my car, did not have a manual handy and thought I would try to get an answer before I forgot about it. If you find answering too much trouble then don't answer. its really not that hard.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Wow, what a condescending answer. I obviously have the manual in every device and use it often.
And for the ones challenged with basic text comprehension, try to read the question 3 times before you post something completely misaligned with what was asked.

Much love,
Rod, 25-year technology worker, cloud expert
It didn't seem condescending to me. I thought Rick's last paragraph was in general, not to you specifically. At least that is how I read it.

And it would have helped if you had provided more information such as "I already have multiple soft copies, but would like to buy a Ford printed and bound hard copy for my car", or something like that. Because it is not obvious you have multiple soft copies already.
Sponsored