Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2020 Lexus NX300 Hybrid
Occupation
I.T. Consultant
Country flag
If you come across unique and different MMEs in the wild -- or you have highly modified your own -- post a photo of it in this thread.

--------------------

Washed my Rapid Red MME Premium yesterday and thought my stock vehicle was a real looker. Then on our evening walk through our development, my wife and I went by this new MME (and it is orange...the lighting modified the color somewhat). This one will turn some heads:

Ford Mustang Mach-E What the...? (Show Tricked-out MMEs) MME-orange-white-wheels
Sponsored

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
OP
OP
sborsch

sborsch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2020 Lexus NX300 Hybrid
Occupation
I.T. Consultant
Country flag
That's the Tjin Edition that was shown at SEMA last year. We saw it at the LA Auto Show, too.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/01/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-by-tjin-edition-live-photo-gallery/
Hmm…wasn’t at SEMA so didn’t even know about this conversion. Must not have been cheap! That said, it still stuns me that in neighborhoods around us there are Mercedes S-Class, Bugattis, Rolls Royce and Bentleys, and other *very* expensive cars that park on the street. Not once in a while … but every night!

Really enjoy your vlog, BTW.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Here's mine:
PPF, ceramic coat, custom stripes, wider wheels and tires, stiffer rear anti-sway bar.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What the...? (Show Tricked-out MMEs) SteveRoundsGTPEmodded-2
Looks nice! What is the 68evx a reference to?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Mine looks unremarkable on the outside. The ones in my neighborhood also look unremarkable. Mine does have a special 12V jump point, a rear hatch button, and Steeda anti-sway bars. 🤪🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E What the...? (Show Tricked-out MMEs) B777F601-199A-4377-B008-8EBD609BBE64
Ford Mustang Mach-E What the...? (Show Tricked-out MMEs) F2B65643-2ADE-4D8E-94FE-F811B7584DE1

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Looks nice! What is the 68evx a reference to?
My racing number (68...changed by me from my originally-assigned number of of 69), and my new racing class...SCCA's Electric Vehicle eXperimental, which is the newest racing class in SCCA autocross competitions.

Mauser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e GT-PE Space White
Country flag
Here's mine:
PPF, ceramic coat, custom stripes, wider wheels and tires, stiffer rear anti-sway bar and a racing harness.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What the...? (Show Tricked-out MMEs) F2B65643-2ADE-4D8E-94FE-F811B7584DE1
Did you get PPF on the whole car, or just the front?

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Did you get PPF on the whole car, or just the front?
Front, hood, mirrors, front quarter panels, and the black rocker panels...basically anywhere a rock could hit.

Last edited:

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2011 Honda Element AWD EX
Occupation
consultant and specialty camera operator
Country flag
Here's mine:
PPF, ceramic coat, custom stripes, wider wheels and tires, stiffer rear anti-sway bar and a racing harness.

Sorry for being The New Guy, but what is ceramic coat? I keep seeing people discussing it and I have no idea what it is.

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
If you come across unique and different MMEs in the wild -- or you have highly modified your own -- post a photo of it in this thread.

--------------------

Washed my Rapid Red MME Premium yesterday and thought my stock vehicle was a real looker. Then on our evening walk through our development, my wife and I went by this new MME (and it is orange...the lighting modified the color somewhat). This one will turn some heads:

I can't believe there's a designer alive who still has a job after making those wheels.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Sorry for being The New Guy, but what is ceramic coat? I keep seeing people discussing it and I have no idea what it is.
Ceramic coating is the new high-tech “wax.” It uses silicon compounds to promote shine, reduce fade, shed dirt and water, and increase scratch-resistance. 😊🐩

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag