Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)?

Which Power-Up versions have you received? (EU)

• Total voters

lucas7793

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
Got my first OTA 3 days ago, but there is no Power Up number.
Description is just "Bug fixes to improve your experience \n \n This is a routine update where we squash a few bugs. Ongoing updates like this help ensure that you’ll always be driving the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-E. Enjoy."
Didn't notice any changes, Sync Version is still the same: SYNC4 v4.0.21140
Sponsored

lucas7793

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
And received another update today....
Power Up 1.4.0 with SecuriAlert - which is already working on my car since delivery in November 2021. Looks like it needs to catch up with the PowerUp's. The 1.6 update might be here soon :D

dreKion

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER+
Occupation
IT
Country flag
And received another update today....
Power Up 1.4.0 with SecuriAlert - which is already working on my car since delivery in November 2021. Looks like it needs to catch up with the PowerUp's. The 1.6 update might be here soon :D
Mine too in January, in two, three days you will get 1.6.0. and at the moment this is all...

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I received today OTA update 2.1.0 after three weeks i had 1.7.1 installed by Ford dealer.

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I received OTA update 2.3.0 today just three days after 2.1.0 but the games are missing and not even mentioned in the Fordpass notification. Maybe not provided in Europe.

Reactions: McS

Calvin4000

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Livewire, BMW 1250GS
Occupation
System Engineer
Country flag
I received OTA update 2.3.0 today just three days after 2.1.0 but the games are missing and not even mentioned in the Fordpass notification. Maybe not provided in Europe.
Lucky you, my last OTA was still the 1.6.0… 😢

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
For all job-1 owners @ 1.6 or earlier: you will need to go to dealer to update modules to be able to receive OTA updates at all. Without this you are unable to receive OTAs. Cars with the update correctly applied will receive OTA updates up to 2.4.x. ALSO IN EUROPE SINCE RECENTLY! (unconfirmed by Ford but a lot of evidence for this)

taikajim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EXAWD + KW V3 coilovers
Country flag
For all job-1 owners @ 1.6 or earlier: you will need to go to dealer to update modules to be able to receive OTA updates at all. Without this you are unable to receive OTAs. Cars with the update correctly applied will receive OTA updates up to 2.4.x. ALSO IN EUROPE SINCE RECENTLY! (unconfirmed by Ford but a lot of evidence for this)
I assume the module update you refer to is 21P22, which is on the work orders for the windshield recall. The instructions are to update every module except ABS, gear change, and cameras.

But as for actually receiving updates from 1.7.1 onwards seems to be almost mythical in nature.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
I assume the module update you refer to is 21P22, which is on the work orders for the windshield recall. The instructions are to update every module except ABS, gear change, and cameras.

But as for actually receiving updates from 1.7.1 onwards seems to be almost mythical in nature.
Nope. The fix for APIM (the module) was not ready when 21P22 was introduced. But maybe, if you apply the 21P22 update now , this module fix is included.

janfredrik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I'm not sure if this is correct. Had my car in for 21P22, APIM were not updated.

Yesterday 1.7.1 installed OTA. Today 2.1.0. Were on 1.6.0.

matrixsinghal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
The update screen is showing 1.7.1 since last week, but simply stuck I think. Earlier I was not able to toggle back automatic update button as also reported by few others, but now I can and it does stay enabled. However I dont see notes app or CarPlay directions on the instrumental cluster. I have the windshield repair appointment next month, hoping the dealer will also update some modules.

lucas7793

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
I successfully received 1.7.1 yesterday. Notes is working and the whole Navigation is different. Chargers can now be filtered by "fast chargers". I'm happy!
When everything goes according to plan, I should receive 2.1.0 in no long time. 21P22 is not applied, vehicle is a Job 1.5 (29 June build date). Since not long ago, it shows me on https://etis.ford.com that 21P22 is also available. But I didn't bother checking with the dealer, hoping everything works fine and in future I will receive 2.4.2 with the increased charging speed.
Sponsored