Worried soon to be owner!

entenna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (replaced Mercedes C43 AMG)
Country flag
I just picked up my car last week and I love it... I had some issues setting up PaaK but after some resets, I got it to work. FordPass app crashes every now and then when trying to connect to car with BT but other than that, I have absolutely no complains. BlueCruise is working just fine
Sponsored

billy_at

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Iā€™ve had my car for almost a year (a Job 1, no less) and have had no software issues. PAAK and wireless CarPlay used to be buggy but a software update last fall fixed it for me completely.

Donā€™t worry too much - just enjoy the car! Best vehicle Iā€™ve ever owned.

Last edited:

EddieHaskell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Database Developer
Country flag
Mine is now over a year old w/ 5800 miles, built way before yours, but is also a Premium AWD SR. And even with the windshield and roof recalls (which you won't have) it's fantastic!

I live in the 'burbs of Cleveland, OH and I've taken mine to Chicago, NYC, Detroit, and up into the Alleghenys for ski trips in -12Ā°F. I LOVE THIS CAR! Effortlessly quick and responsive, smooth, quiet ride, and never having to d!@k around with gas stations or $4.40/gallon is such a relief!

You are going to love yours.

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
Thanks for the info.
have been really looking forward to it arriving but not helped by a moaning husband who hasnā€™t got over me not buying a boring German car!!!
Iā€™m guessing blue cruise will not be available for us UK customers, we are way way off that!!!
i have driven Mercs and a Jag before. the MME is a lovely car and you will enjoy it. i have had no issues with mine

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
I've only driven German cars in the last 30 years so my Mach-e GTPE it was my first Ford and first American car I have had since I was a teenager. I have to say I am very impressed so far my wife wants to drive it more than her Porsche and the original plan was for her to take my Audi e-tron and I would drive the Mach-e but she doesn't want to let go of it. Keep in mind it's not the level of an Audi in terms of build quality and the interior is not as nice but it's not too far behind.
Great points Todd,

I too have had many German cars which include Audi's, Porsche's, and Bimmers
the MACHE is definitely not up to par with the German counterparts but one thing we will all agree on is that Ford has come a long way since the Pinto......LOL:D

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Got full ceramic, front window tint, upgraded floormats. Love to look at the car and use it!

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitterā€¦and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
I pretty much got in the car and drove away. Haven't been back with problems in the 8 months I have owned it. Built 9/2021 and has Blue Cruise. Don't let your husband spook you. I grew up with Mercedes and so far, this has been much more reliable.

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
Mine is now over a year old w/ 5800 miles, built way before yours, but is also a Premium AWD SR. And even with the windshield and roof recalls (which you won't have) it's fantastic!

I live in the 'burbs of Cleveland, OH and I've taken mine to Chicago, NYC, Detroit, and up into the Alleghenys for ski trips in -12Ā°F. I LOVE THIS CAR! Effortlessly quick and responsive, smooth, quiet ride, and never having to d!@k around with gas stations or $4.40/gallon is such a relief!

You are going to love yours.
You're complaining about gas prices at $4.40?
I am in Northern CA, it over $6.05 here......:mad:

Anyway, I agree with your assessment about the MME
Cool first EV for me and won't be the last as i tried to reserve a F150 Lightning.......Negative Ghost Rider, that pattern is CLOSED!

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
One thing you have to be mindful of is the headlights are $1600 each. :) so expensive car to repair. Some parts take a long time to order so hopefully you won't have anything go wrong somethings could fix quick somethings take months.

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Civic Type R, I've owned some really fun vehicles...this is a remarkable ride! This is a picture of my almost one year old black paint...yeah, it's that good! Also hooked up to my juice box, way nicer than lining up at gas stations. No worries, you made a great choice!šŸ˜Ž

IMG_20220509_200426919.jpg

IMG_20210708_174101998.jpg

OP
OP
Kezza Bee74

Kezza Bee74

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD Star White
Here is the word of Wisdom:

Do not worry about things you can't control. This will be a good experience for you or anyone else who ordered a MachE.

I have had NO issues whatsoever since taking delivery of my GTPE on 3/31/22
Do not fret over what you read here or anywhere else, it's their experiences but You may not ever have it. Even if something minor comes up, it's all fixable.....

Congrats/Enjoy
Live life to it's fullest

BTW: My Son in law is from the UK with a very strong English accent!....LOL
Itā€™s collection day!
Iā€™ve been up since 5am, dog dragged round the fields half asleep and Iā€™m now willing 9am to come round!!!
going to go for a long drive and thoroughly enjoy it!
Yorkshire household here so accents stronger than some!!!

OP
OP
Kezza Bee74

Kezza Bee74

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD Star White
One thing you have to be mindful of is the headlights are $1600 each. :) so expensive car to repair. Some parts take a long time to order so hopefully you won't have anything go wrong somethings could fix quick somethings take months.
Wow that is expensive! Fingers crossed for no issues!
i Had an Audi SQ5 that nearly bankrupt me with all the faults it had!
Still makes me wince but it was great fun to drive!

OP
OP
Kezza Bee74

Kezza Bee74

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD Star White
Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Civic Type R, I've owned some really fun vehicles...this is a remarkable ride! This is a picture of my almost one year old black paint...yeah, it's that good! Also hooked up to my juice box, way nicer than lining up at gas stations. No worries, you made a great choice!šŸ˜Ž

Ford Mustang Mach-E Worried soon to be owner! IMG_20210708_174101998

Ford Mustang Mach-E Worried soon to be owner! IMG_20210708_174101998
That is stunning!
I very nearly bought black but had a last minute change of heart.
Iā€™m probably going to spend my life cleaning it but lived the contrast with the black trim.
2.5 hours to go!!

OP
OP
Kezza Bee74

Kezza Bee74

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD Star White
Before you leave the lot, put it in ā€Unbridledā€ mode. Then, leaving the lot, check for traffic, then as you turn out onto the road, push the pedal and squeal the tires. Youā€™ll love it! Then take it on the motorway, and with an open entry lane in front of you, punch it. Be aware of the speed limit. Youā€™re going to hit it faster than you thought. Then youā€™re gonna smile all the way home.
This makes me smile!
Itā€™s exactly what I did on the test drive, best fun Iā€™ve had in a car in years!
The lack of engine noise was odd though, so music going on full blast today šŸ˜Ž
Sponsored