mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I know everyone's excited about the MME and getting the best price... I certainly am! As my order delivery gets closer, I'm looking through all my options for leasing.

But one thing stood out to me and maybe my math is off. With the X-Plan, the pricing is supposed to be:
invoice - (0.4% x invoice) + administration fee

Update: Or so says https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

In our case, MSRP = invoice price and administration fee = $275. For my MME 4X Premium, the MSRP is $55,800. That puts the X-Plan discount around $223. So isn't the X-Plan more expensive than if I just paid MSRP? What am I missing?

For those of you who bought the car already, are you willing to sure the final price?
Sponsored

Last edited:

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I know everyone's excited about the MME and getting the best price... I certainly am! As my order delivery gets closer, I'm looking through all my options for leasing.

But one thing stood out to me and maybe my math is off. With the X-Plan, the pricing is supposed to be:

In our case, MSRP = invoice price and administration fee = $275. For my MME 4X Premium, the MSRP is $55,800. That puts the X-Plan discount around $223. So isn't the X-Plan more expensive than if I just paid MSRP? What am I missing?

For those of you who bought the car already, are you willing to sure the final price?
I thought x-plan is MSRP - 2% plus $275. That $275 is totally negotiable.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

it's hard to search for now because there's a long thread about one dealer and one person who apparently had some kind of problem taking up the first like 900 pages of results for "X-Plan" but the numbers have been posted e.g.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/post-104889

those numbers match what @silverelan posted but the calculation given in that post matches what you posted but is wrong in this case.

The Mach-E plans prices are not the same calculation as other vehicles. The Mach-E is different in many ways.

The 2% by the way is also documented by @hybrid2bev at (1) X-Plan Price for First Edition? | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com

and in other places...

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I don't think it is negotiable. It's baked into the total/invoice...
Correct. The $275 is part of the X-plan pricing, and is not negotiable. What is negotiable is the dealer’s doc fee, which X-Plan limits to a max of $100.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Last edited:

Rockcity313

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Atlas
Country flag

Update: Or so says https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

Not sure if the state is a factor but for me xplan came out to ~$850 savings. Premium LR AWD star white with mats.

Daryle

First Name
Daryle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Home inspector
Country flag
x plan pricing for the premium is listed as $46,335 with an MSRP of $47,000. That is 1.4% or $665 off. When I add the extended battery and mats my MSRP will be $54,940 before delivery fee. What will my x plan price be then? Anyone who has already purchased their car. What did you pay with the xplan?

Attachments

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
x plan pricing for the premium is listed as $46,335 with an MSRP of $47,000. That is 1.4% or $665 off. When I add the extended battery and mats my MSRP will be $54,940 before delivery fee. What will my x plan price be then? Anyone who has already purchased their car. What did you pay with the xplan?
Take 98% of MSRP and add $275. Count the battery and AWD, don't count the floor mats.
Sponsored