First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Thank you for sharing, this matches my math (roughly...i'm a couple bucks off for some reason) but close enough. Also, it matches pretty closely to how my previous Ford invoice represented the X Plan pricing at the bottom with clear transparency.

This is more of what I expected, so I'm hoping everyone is getting this same transparency on theirs. it should clearly display all plans and the pricing.

Appreciate the share!
Here is my order summary that came from a Ford email address ([email protected]).

"Attached is the Order Summary for Order xxxx

* Please Note: This order summary was sent from a no-reply e-mail address. Your response cannot be delivered to your dealership. Please contact the dealer you are working with directly for further assistance regarding your order.
"

Ford Mustang Mach-E X-Plan Price for First Edition? Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 10.51.16 AM

Using the X-Plan formula in EFC08063 (2% Discount from MSRP (less D&D) + $275 customer admin fee), I get 0.02 discount x 54,700 MSRP -$275 admin fee = $819 X-Plan discount.

From the order summary, the $55,800.25 total price - 54,959.25 X-Plan price = $841 X-Plan Discount. I do not know why it is more, but won't complain.

The X-Plan also includes price of $75 discounted from $475 for doc and lic fees according to the dealer, so I won't have to go through the hassle of negotiating that fee (maybe unsuccessful haggle for a car I ordered that the dealer can likely sell easily if I walk away).

The 25 cent "NJ ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECT FEE" is hilarious. WTF?
Sponsored

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Here is a copy of a FE invoice with x-plan... the price indicated is just $3 off from the calculation described above $58,487 vs $58,484...

Attachments

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
So on the Xplan for my area, it used to show $2500 in incentives. It now shows $2600 in incentives for the Premium and Rte.1 and $2500 for select. Is this including the $100 for “early adopters”?

Lizzyfitz

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e - pending
Country flag
Ford....take note. This is what will drive people to Tesla. I'm getting real close to calling the whole thing off and going with a "Y".
I am feeling the same way. Having a horrible experience dealing with the dealership

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Based on the Bulletin EFC08063 that is not accurate. Now I'm more concerned than ever. If it's this hard for Dealers and Ford Employees, how can we as customers be sure we are getting the correct price?

Please don't take my statement as harsh. The Ford Partner site says 1 way , Dealership says 3 ways , and forum members say multiple ways. After waiting for so long to give my wife the car she deserves... I don't want to just throw money away + % ..
X-plan is printed on the invoice. Makes it very clear.

sldave84

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
There are some states that have a couple extra incentives but in Michigan where there are no additional incentives I got my FE with A plan for $57230 I think and the x plan was the same as others listed at $58437k. I can upload the invoice that shows it in the morning if you want additional ammo, but rest assured the $58k number is accurate

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here is my order summary that came from a Ford email address ([email protected]).

"Attached is the Order Summary for Order xxxx

* Please Note: This order summary was sent from a no-reply e-mail address. Your response cannot be delivered to your dealership. Please contact the dealer you are working with directly for further assistance regarding your order."

Ford Mustang Mach-E X-Plan Price for First Edition? Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 10.51.16 AM

Using the X-Plan formula in EFC08063 (2% Discount from MSRP (less D&D) + $275 customer admin fee), I get 0.02 discount x 54,700 MSRP -$275 admin fee = $819 X-Plan discount.

From the order summary, the $55,800.25 total price - 54,959.25 X-Plan price = $841 X-Plan Discount. I do not know why it is more, but won't complain.

The X-Plan also includes price of $75 discounted from $475 for doc and lic fees according to the dealer, so I won't have to go through the hassle of negotiating that fee (maybe unsuccessful haggle for a car I ordered that the dealer can likely sell easily if I walk away).

The 25 cent "NJ ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECT FEE" is hilarious. WTF?
A $7.50 tire fee too, however my NJ dealer changed the doc fee to $100 which I believe is part of the X-Plan.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Here is a copy of a FE invoice with x-plan... the price indicated is just $3 off from the calculation described above $58,487 vs $58,484...
This invoice matches mine for my x-plan FE as well.

My dealer then took the $500 order deposit and $100 hands-free driving credit as a down-payment amount when financing.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I am feeling the same way. Having a horrible experience dealing with the dealership
Someone refused order of Mach E in color I wanted. Dealer tried to add 7000 to price of car! I asked about X pricing and showed him my approval. He said he couldn't accept X plan on Mustang Mach E. As I was walking out he said best I can do is a $3000 premium. Got to love HIaleah!
Sponsored