RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
How do you find out the rail car number? Mine was delivered to Argentine on 12/3 with no updates on palsapp as well.
Same here, 12/3 to that ramp... no sign of movement since... was supposed to be delivered 11/28 :(
Sponsored

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Palsapp shows delivered to Argentine on 12/3 with no new updates since then. Sorry if I was vague.
Same here, 12/3 to that ramp... no sign of movement since... was supposed to be delivered 11/28 :(
FWIW, I never received anything other tracking info in Palsapp after it was delivered to Argentine. As a matter of fact it still says the same thing as it did on Oct 1. Took from Oct 1 to Oct 18 to get to my dealer in the Seattle area.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
Exciting update for me this morning... dealer says the car is finally at El Mirage. Hopefully they can get it trucked over before years end.

Tom-E

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ordered 07/19/21
Country flag
Hello, Mach-E Friends.

Even though I was told by Ford my vehicle is "in transit" and my dealer confirmed it's been shipped, there is still no update on palsapp.

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #Status
Kansas City-null1363762636Pending

Is this common? Built Dec 2nd. Estimated delivery: 12/25 - 1/15.

I've refreshed the palsapp site so much my finger is in a sling.

?????????????????????????

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Hello, Mach-E Friends.

Even though I was told by Ford my vehicle is "in transit" and my dealer confirmed it's been shipped, there is still no update on palsapp.

It's probably still in transit to KC. Palsapp won't update until it reaches KC. It takes 2-3 weeks to get a vehicle from the plant in Mexico to KC. So it's most likely in transit to KC.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e AWD AR Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Hello, Mach-E Friends.

It takes roughly 2 weeks to get to Kansas city from the factory. When it arrives, it will get sent to another sorting area (in not sure if Argentine ramp is the only one) then wait on that train to head out to your area. Your status will get updated then. I think you'll get an update very soon.

Tom-E

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ordered 07/19/21
Country flag
It takes roughly 2 weeks to get to Kansas city from the factory. When it arrives, it will get sent to another sorting area (in not sure if Argentine ramp is the only one) then wait on that train to head out to your area. Your status will get updated then. I think you'll get an update very soon.
Does anyone have a horse I can borrow? Thinking about doing an old fashion train robbery.

?????? ?

Gooner54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Grab some coffee and a redneck chair. We'll be here a while.
Two MMEs show up at my dealership yesterday, neither of which were mine. I was hoping it would be on the truck since its in Wilmington....... They were trying to get me to take the RWD version that came in yesterday vs. the AWD I have a deposit on.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Two MMEs show up at my dealership yesterday, neither of which were mine. I was hoping it would be on the truck since its in Wilmington....... They were trying to get me to take the RWD version that came in yesterday vs. the AWD I have a deposit on.
What dealership? I’ll take it lol

ecmme

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
The trucking company just delivered my MME to Norfolk Southern in Birmingham, MO.

Anyone have knowledge on:

1 - How long it typically takes from delivery to Birmingham, MO to arriving in New Castle, DE?

2 - When the Norfolk Southern railcar # will be available (assume that I'd need to get the # from the dealer)?

Last edited:

Gooner54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
The trucking company just delivered my MME to Norfolk Southern in Birmingham, MO.

Anyone have knowledge on:

1 - How long it typically takes from delivery to Birmingham, MO to arriving in New Castle, DE?

2 - When the Norfolk Southern railcar # will be available (assume that I'd need to get the # from the dealer)?
Mine took about 10 days
Sponsored