Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Jaguar XJ8, 2000 Ford F250 SD XL 4WD
Occupation
Winemaker
Country flag
I told my wife I might refer to my MME as my new baby, except that a baby would have been faster
I bought a Mach E shirt for my wife and I.....and just got splash guards and the car hasn't finished build! PS Getting a 240V charger for my condo is actually tougher than getting the car.

rexmurph

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 2022 Ioniq-5
Country flag
Ok, I'm beginning to wonder if we have these numbers all wrong. I'm 176/303 and no modules for me yet. Maybe they literally shut the factory down at 4:00p and 174 was the last one. Oh well , we shall see tomorrow.
I'm 3396 129/303 and no modules for me also. Premium, AWD, er, rapid red

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Ice Blue GT Performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had to re-order my car, but the first car I ordered on oct. 12th was scheduled the week of 17th was actually built on the 5th and has made it to Kansas city, to be delivered to my dealer on the 10h of Feb. Vin on that one is 3FMTK4SE2NMA04624, 22 GT in Ice Blue.

The car I am getting is a GTPE also in Ice Blue and scheduled to be built the week of the 24th.

roroshah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Can anyone explain what palsapp is, exactly? Overall, I'm confused about how to track the progress of delivery once the car is built, and I know palsapp is one of the components but I don't know any of the details!

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Can anyone explain what palsapp is, exactly? Overall, I'm confused about how to track the progress of delivery once the car is built, and I know palsapp is one of the components but I don't know any of the details!
Have you entered your VIN? I posted this a week ago

From searches made on forum (thank you all for your input which has been so helpful through this arduous journey lol) I was able to see if United Road had picked up my car yet & what other cars have been delivered to my dealer.

Go to https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt/

Enter your Vin#
Register your name & email used for your MME order. ( i could only register using this app on my phone, on laptop never could see the register button)

You will then receive an email to set up registration for customer tracking & you will have access to search your MME to see if it is In Transit, pending, or hold status & delivery to dealer. "

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Good Morning.. I have a in production date (01/12/2022) and estimated delivery of 2/25
Batch 3396 97/303 Modules showed up yesterday...

I now have an ACTIVATE Vehicle button my Ford Pass app. But when I try and activate it, says 'activation currently not available'. As I have said before It's Happening..

OK so who else has EVERY before known by heart their VIN??

TIme to pressure my electrician to get my new electrical panel installed. Contractors hate to work in my area. My city requires me to have a stainless steel box which is causing some angina among electricians.

Last edited:

Mme4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
premium er RWD
Occupation
shrink
Country flag
Just did my first log in of the morning to check on my car. I now have a delivery date of 2/26! I better start buying some Mach e merchandise.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Have you entered your VIN? I posted this a week ago

From searches made on forum (thank you all for your input which has been so helpful through this arduous journey lol) I was able to see if United Road had picked up my car yet & what other cars have been delivered to my dealer.

Go to https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt/

Enter your Vin#
Register your name & email used for your MME order. ( i could only register using this app on my phone, on laptop never could see the register button)

You will then receive an email to set up registration for customer tracking & you will have access to search your MME to see if it is In Transit, pending, or hold status & delivery to dealer. "
What is unitedroad? I entered VIN and got empty result. Didn't ask me to register neither on windows nor on the phone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Just did my first log in of the morning to check on my car. I now have a delivery date of 2/26! I better start buying some Mach e merchandise.
Batch number?

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
003396 210/303
Oh boy, getting close to my batch 3428. I've already received the t-shirt but not yet worn it lol.
Sponsored