Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Jaguar XJ8, 2000 Ford F250 SD XL 4WD
Occupation
Winemaker
Country flag
Waited almost 11 months and finally picked up my Mach E this afternoon!!! Can't wait to drive it around and get everything set up. I think I'll keep in unbridled for a while as I don't plan on any long trips for at least a month:cool:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/03/22 Build Week Chat IMG_5552

jfwyant1966

First Name
James Wyant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium eAWD XR Grabber Blue
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
That worked a bit better. Tells me it is in Kansas City as of April 11th, which I knew already.
It told me mine was in Minnesota last night. This morning it said it was in Wisconsin. If it is, it's going the wrong way. Mine is supposed to be heading to the other Washington.

Last edited:

jfwyant1966

First Name
James Wyant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Waited almost 11 months and finally picked up my Mach E this afternoon!!! Can't wait to drive it around and get everything set up. I think I'll keep in unbridled for a while as I don't plan on any long trips for at least a month:cool:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/03/22 Build Week Chat IMG_5552
Can't wait for mine to get to Enumclaw. May 17th will be a year. Last seen on a train in Wisconsin. lol.
Did you track yours once it shipped with BNSF? Just trying to figure out if yours went from Kansas to Wisconsin. Seems like an odd route to take for Wa bound car.

mymache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius
Country flag
Outstanding! Congrats @mep1952. It looks good.

Do you mind sharing when you actually received your built and shipping confirmation emails from Ford so we can get a sense of how far behind you others of us are? Also, do you know if the dealer had to do anything special to honor the $2500 options incentive? I'd really like to try to get my dealer to do the same... once mine finally arrives.
By any chance does anyone know current Ford Options financing in Florida. My dealer knows nothing. Can anyone please help.

igotnoclevername

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia/QX60, Maybe Bronco 6G WT/Lightning/Mach E
Country flag
Can't wait for mine to get to Enumclaw. May 17th will be a year. Last seen on a train in Wisconsin. lol.
Did you track yours once it shipped with BNSF? Just trying to figure out if yours went from Kansas to Wisconsin. Seems like an odd route to take for Wa bound car.
BNSF doesn't have a tracking system of their own. As someone said earlier you have to use the Norfolk system. It was explained in a different thread that all railcars start out there and continue to be tracked by them, but I found none of the information it gave to be accurate. It told me my rail car was in Canada, and I'm in the other CA located in the states. My car has been sitting at a railyard less than 30 miles from the dealer just waiting to be driven the last little bit. Norfolk says it's in Manitoba.

Here's a post from someone who works for BNSF explaining the routes to California. BNSF

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
By any chance does anyone know current Ford Options financing in Florida. My dealer knows nothing. Can anyone please help.
Effective 5/3/22 to 5/31/22 Ford Options APR for all 2022 MME trims (GT and non-GT) is 3.9% best rate for 36 or 48 months. The best rate for normal APR financing is also 3.9% for 24-72 months for all trims.

Your dealer needs to pull up your vehicle in SmartVincent and they will see the programs. Program # 21326 is the Ford Options APR. Or direct the dealer to go to FMC Dealer >> Finance >> Consumer Finance Programs >> Ford Options, there is a link there to rates and residuals.

mymache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius
Country flag
Effective 5/3/22 to 5/31/22 Ford Options APR for all 2022 MME trims (GT and non-GT) is 3.9% best rate for 36 or 48 months. The best rate for normal APR financing is also 3.9% for 24-72 months for all trims.

Your dealer needs to pull up your vehicle in SmartVincent and they will see the programs. Program # 21326 is the Ford Options APR. Or direct the dealer to go to FMC Dealer >> Finance >> Consumer Finance Programs >> Ford Options, there is a link there to rates and residuals.
Thanks for that. How about a $ incentive and price protection? Also, can I refinance the 36 or 48 month financing ?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for that. How about a $ incentive and price protection? Also, can I refinance the 36 or 48 month financing ?
You should check with your dealer about the stackability of incentives and price protection.

Yes, you can refinance Ford Options with another lender at any time, but you lose your 'Options'.

mymache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius
Country flag
You should check with your dealer about the stackability of incentives and price protection.

Yes, you can refinance Ford Options with another lender at any time, but you lose your 'Options'.
So, I would lose the final balloon payment? My dealer is clueless, they had not heard of the program.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So, I would lose the final balloon payment? My dealer is clueless, they had not heard of the program.
If you refinance with another lender then you will refinance the whole amount financed (balloon included) into a new loan that does not have the same 'Options' as Ford Options. You'll lose the option to return the vehicle at the end of your term for example.

Sounds like your dealer needs to call their Ford Credit rep for the Ford Options training. The Ford Options dealer guide is also available on FMC Dealer (same location as I posted before).

jfwyant1966

First Name
James Wyant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
BNSF doesn't have a tracking system of their own. As someone said earlier you have to use the Norfolk system. It was explained in a different thread that all railcars start out there and continue to be tracked by them, but I found none of the information it gave to be accurate. It told me my rail car was in Canada, and I'm in the other CA located in the states. My car has been sitting at a railyard less than 30 miles from the dealer just waiting to be driven the last little bit. Norfolk says it's in Manitoba.

Here's a post from someone who works for BNSF explaining the routes to California. BNSF
I'm aware of Norfolk and that's what I'm using to track my car. It last showed my car in Wisconsin. Thanks for BNSF link. I will check it out.

NGE OC

First Name
NGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER,MBZ C300,Porsche Cayman
Occupation
Retired (math)
Country flag
If you refinance with another lender then you will refinance the whole amount financed (balloon included) into a new loan that does not have the same 'Options' as Ford Options. You'll lose the option to return the vehicle at the end of your term for example.

Sounds like your dealer needs to call their Ford Credit rep for the Ford Options training. The Ford Options dealer guide is also available on FMC Dealer (same location as I posted before).
isn’t the “whole amount financed” just the price of the car plus usual fees less the options incentive of 2000 or whatever? And the only loss is the inability to return the car at the end of the term? Doesn’t the “balloon” emerge as the initial payments are almost all interest and don’t pay much toward principal? EDIT: so at term end, the principal hasn’t been completely paid down, leaving the “balloon” of principal, roughly equivalent to Ford’s predicted value of the car at that time …. which is why you can return the car as final payment?

Last edited:

Tulsaboog

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Urologist
Country flag
A day of mixed messages. My car status on the tracker changed to Paired yesterday, so I was excited to see it had been matched up to a truck to travel the final 224 miles from KC to Tulsa. This morning I check Ford.com and they moved the ETA from 4/29 - 5/5 out to 5/11 - 5/17 ☹. Seems like 1 step forward and 2 steps back. However, just for fun I checked Ordertrack again and it shows Dispatched. I then confirmed on Palsapp that they dispatched it to my dealer today.

Looking at previous posts, it seems like Ford.com is the least accurate source of info. I am certainly hoping so. I think I like Ordertrack and Palsapp better!

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
isn’t the “whole amount financed” just the price of the car plus usual fees less the options incentive of 2000 or whatever? And the only loss is the inability to return the car at the end of the term? Doesn’t the “balloon” emerge as the initial payments are almost all interest and don’t pay much toward principal? EDIT: so at term end, the principal hasn’t been completely paid down, leaving the “balloon” of principal, roughly equivalent to Ford’s predicted value of the car at that time …. which is why you can return the car as final payment?
Yes, if you refinance you'll need to payoff the loan. So it'll be whatever amount you financed plus the daily interest accrued since your last payment (or the start of the contract if no payments have been made).

At the term end of Ford Options you have the ability to return the vehicle, or refinance the remaining balance or trade/sell the vehicle.
Sponsored