07/25/22 Build week chat

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
For those of you in this thread with a 7/27 ship date, you could be on my train from the 7/18 build week. My car hit the KC area stop yesterday. Fingers crossed some of the earlier builds from this week are on that train too!
Sponsored

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
Laredo is just where they do customs. If you're on rail, the transfer hub is KC. My car was closer to me in Laredo than it is now, but still heads to KC before switching back out west.

Nope. Sent to KC then transferred, unfortunately.

Yup thanks!

Yeah my car traveled way more north than it needed for a FL delivery hahah

But it looks like there was a good number of train mach e's that kit the old air base up there and should... I hope start getting spit out to regions

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
*cricket cricket*

Guess we are all resolved to just sit back and wait... many do not have any "steps" to watch out for now other than some random sales rep calling "I think your car is here? I don't know, I just started working here tomorrow. But I will go ahead and get you a full tank of gas!"

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
*cricket cricket*

Guess we are all resolved to just sit back and wait... many do not have any "steps" to watch out for now other than some random sales rep calling "I think your car is here? I don't know, I just started working here tomorrow. But I will go ahead and get you a full tank of gas!"
Hurry up and wait! Just fighting to resist hopping on the chat for another update on ETA šŸ˜…

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hurry up and wait! Just fighting to resist hopping on the chat for another update on ETA šŸ˜…
Yeah, I figure maybe Saturday ask them, or next week - just to see if anything is managing to scoot along.

Also trying to run into the owner of the dealership I am being delivered to... just to make sure no unexpected items show up on my bill lol

MPCane17

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Yup thanks!

Yeah my car traveled way more north than it needed for a FL delivery hahah

But it looks like there was a good number of train mach e's that kit the old air base up there and should... I hope start getting spit out to regions

Thought the same thing but i guess they have their logistics set up however is best for them. Got the update it was received at RAMP 6P - Kansas City

Is this where Norfolk Southern picks it up to head to FL?

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thought the same thing but i guess they have their logistics set up however is best for them. Got the update it was received at RAMP 6P - Kansas City

Is this where Norfolk Southern picks it up to head to FL?
Another step on a convoluted trail of logistic logisticness

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Couldn't "hurry up and wait" so I caved and hopped on chat to satisfy the craving for even a minor update šŸ˜…

Location-Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO

So no longer in Texas. Not sure what that means in relation to my ETA but any change is a good thing I suppose!

2 mach e

First Name
Mus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select with Tech Comfort package
Occupation
EE
Country flag
Received at Ramp 6P as of today's update. No NS train number assigned yet. Any other NC bound from this build week?

KSpen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Iā€™m still not understanding how mine was built on 7/25 but still hasnā€™t shipped. From my understanding is even convoy starts on the train so Iā€™d expect to at least be shipped and just waiting for a truck.

GibUtes

First Name
Gib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€œThe Scout Trooperā€ 2022 Premium Space White
Country flag
Waiting around on Ramp RA26. Dealership did not have any further information. Hurry up and move!

Cybrdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium RWD Extended (shipped)
Country flag
Anyone know anything regarding the ramp codes? Mine lists convoy shipping with ramp CA84. Still awaiting shipping for 2 weeks now.
Same here. 12 days in transit and Convoy CA84. I received an email a few days ago with updated delivery date of 8/11 to 8/17 (original was 7/79 - 8/04). I ordered in SJ.

MPCane17

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Looks like my vehicle has moved from 6P to 6U and I was able to get a rail car number so thatā€™s a positive update. Read several people whose vehicles sat in 6P for a while so Iā€™m happy itā€™s out of there. Hopefully itā€™s eastbound now that it has a rail number

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like my vehicle has moved from 6P to 6U and I was able to get a rail car number so thatā€™s a positive update. Read several people whose vehicles sat in 6P for a while so Iā€™m happy itā€™s out of there. Hopefully itā€™s eastbound now that it has a rail number
I checked Friday and was 6P in KC

May have to check Monday hehe

Where is yours headed?

I am in FL west coast
Sponsored