07/25/22 Build week chat

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
Oh I just thought of this.

Has anyone's mach e shown up yet on their dealers inventory website?

Just pondering when that happens in the process and timeline
Sponsored

hapa1989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select – Space White
Country flag

No but I've been checking. Noticed another order populated on my dealer's website which shows an invoice date less than a month before mine.

Bumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Do all cars have to go to Kansas City? They said my car is in Laredo, TX as of today. I live in Houston which if I took the long route through San Antonio by bus it takes a little over 6 hours. My ETA is set for the first week of September. I just can't see why it would take a month when it's already so close. Car leaves Texas to come back to Texas. 🧐

Monica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e premium AWD
Country flag
Anyone from batch 7254 receive any updates? I’m 576/660 with no updates. Ford chat sent this,
“most recent update as of Jul-30-2022
reflects a delivery ETA window that is
To Be Determined (TBD).” Shows my vehicle still in production.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag

mine showed up on the dealer’s website but Ford tracking shows as in production.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
Anyone from batch 7254 receive any updates? I’m 576/660 with no updates. Ford chat sent this,
“most recent update as of Jul-30-2022
reflects a delivery ETA window that is
To Be Determined (TBD).” Shows my vehicle still in production.
I am 621/660 and still shows in production. Did get that dreaded email about delays but Ford chat and dealer told me ETA is Sep 1-10.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Just for grins, I looked at "my dealer" online inventory (central Orange Co. CA). They listed 18 MME, as "in transit", but no window stickers were available. i ran the VIN for each through:
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
All were green window stickers representing retail orders (dealer orders are blue). The invoice dates varied from 1 July to 2 August (low VIN 37466, high VIN 44315). Transportation for all was "convoy". Models: 12 Select, 3 GT, 2 CR1, 1 Prem. So, most are probably "in transit". Also, at least one, would not be built until week of 8//15 when MME production resumes at Cuautitlan. The "hidden truth" would seem to be that Ford provides dealers information about the MME that they are building before the information is provided to the end user. Some dealers pass info on, others don't. Months ago, when I discovered that it was "common practice" for dealers to advertise MME that were neither available for sale or on their lot, I thought it was unethical "bait and switch". Now, I think a dealer, upon learning that a VIN and/or window sticker were issued by Ford, should immediately pass it on to the person whose special order it is AND indicate on the ad that that vehicle is a special order.
My prem AWD ER red special order MME is currently to be built the week of 9/19, 41 weeks after the order. (Mine was scheduled on day-226 and may be delivered week of 10/31, eleven months after ordering.

Attachments

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
I have noticed they are better now as listing them in transit or pending sale.

Earlier this year I called on a lot of EVs from VW, ford to Hyundai and every time they said it was an order listed and they can't control what is listed on their site for inventory.

GibUtes

First Name
Gib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
“The Scout Trooper” 2022 Premium Space White
Country flag
My MME is not on the dealer site. They have a different one listed, and it is a special order green window sticker

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Yours wouldn’t happen to be going to ford store Morgan hill would it? Would make a rather funny coincidence I think.
Funny you ask, because I had thought of asking the same thing after I posted and never made it back until now...then saw you asked LOL.

Anyhow, mine is headed to Citrus Ford on Ontario...but seems like our might be hanging out together DOH

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Mine is not listed on the dealerships site yet. I am guessing it is still in Mexico since it is coming via convoy and well my eta is 8/19-8/25 and I still have not heard it shipped yet.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Do all cars have to go to Kansas City? They said my car is in Laredo, TX as of today. I live in Houston which if I took the long route through San Antonio by bus it takes a little over 6 hours. My ETA is set for the first week of September. I just can't see why it would take a month when it's already so close. Car leaves Texas to come back to Texas. 🧐
Most cars will through KC. I think the east coast cars go somewhere else. If it goes to Laredo, it has to go to KC before your destination.

ks_mach3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Pending) Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Made an account just to join you guys in this thread 😄
Batch 7172 (108/302):
  • 7/27: Modules populated online
  • 7/28: status in my account still showed in production, so after not receiving any updates, I had chatted with Ford and they said it was built but not shipped and gave an estimate of August 13-19th
  • 7/28: messaged the dealer and they said their system shows August 16th externally, and internally it says August 22nd
  • 8/3: Checked in with the dealer again and now they said the estimate shows August 19th
  • 8/8: estimate from the chat/ford marketing phone line still saying the estimate is August 19th, they don't have any further info since it hasn't shipped yet

haven't received any built or shipped email so doesn't seem too likely that the eta is accurate.... 🤷‍♂️

Bumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Made an account just to join you guys in this thread 😄
Batch 7172 (108/302):
  • 7/27: Modules populated online
  • 7/28: status in my account still showed in production, so after not receiving any updates, I had chatted with Ford and they said it was built but not shipped and gave an estimate of August 13-19th
  • 7/28: messaged the dealer and they said their system shows August 16th externally, and internally it says August 22nd
  • 8/3: Checked in with the dealer again and now they said the estimate shows August 19th
  • 8/8: estimate from the chat/ford marketing phone line still saying the estimate is August 19th, they don't have any further info since it hasn't shipped yet

haven't received any built or shipped email so doesn't seem too likely that the eta is accurate.... 🤷‍♂️
From my experience I haven't received any emails from Ford at all even though my car has been built and shipped. I feel like some people receive them while others don't. Ford has crap communication. It seems to be a hit or miss. Usually the dealer will have the most accurate info.

A delivery for the end of next week sounds awesome. Just two more weeks hopefully. Fingers crossed. 🤞

GibUtes

First Name
Gib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
“The Scout Trooper” 2022 Premium Space White
Country flag
Newest update from ford chat for us on the rail.

The last location was Laredo, TX. Delivery ETA is same (8/26-9/1)
Sponsored