Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Acuras (MDX, TL), 2022 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Shepherd
Country flag
Just got my window sticker from my dealer today. He says my build date is Monday. Not sure how he would know the specific date. Space White GTPE. Really excited for the car as my 17 YO daughter is using mine. Nervous about potential dealer shenanigans. I have an email indicating X-plan and no add-ons but they are supposed to follow a Ford price protection process to remove the $2K price increase for those of us that ordered prior to December and I am concerned they may try to pocket that money. It doesn't help that the window sticker is wrong. After mine ships, I plan to start the emails to my dealer to try to work that out in advance.

I am in San Antonio, TX so I was hoping that my ship time might be on the low end since the vehicle is built in Mexico but I don't totally understand how the shipping process varies by region. I keep seeing posts about everything going through Kansas City by rail and hoping mine doesn't need to go that far out of the way but I understand that rail logistics may not be very flexible. Any insights out there?

Best of luck to everyone next week!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BalsaDust

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Just did my morning check and I HAVE A WINDOW STICKER! Well that's not the best part, seems the local area dealers also have a "Regional Discount" of 2K that is showing on the sticker so my final price is BELOW my original order from May of 21' and will be even lower when they apply the $750 credit Ford is giving for the move to a 22 model year. now the long wait for the build verification then off to Limbo while it makes its way to Dela-Where! Just needed to do a little happy dance ? ? ???
Ford Mustang Mach-E 1/17/22 Build Week Chat giphy

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium, 2022 KIA EV6 GT Line RWD
Country flag
Just did my morning check and I HAVE A WINDOW STICKER! Well that's not the best part, seems the local area dealers also have a "Regional Discount" of 2K that is showing on the sticker so my final price is BELOW my original order from May of 21' and will be even lower when they apply the $750 credit Ford is giving for the move to a 22 model year. now the long wait for the build verification then off to Limbo while it makes its way to Dela-Where! Just needed to do a little happy dance ? ? ???
Nice! Part of the 1/10 build week gang here. Hope all goes fast!

cordley

First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape 2017
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I also got my window sticker yesterday. When I contacted my salesperson, who is home with the flu I found out, he said that the $2000 increase would stay. I know that the extended battery went up $1000. I have paper work that I signed in Oct after my order was converted to a 22. I originally ordered on 4/29/21. That original paper work is $2000 less but says that it is not an invoice. My husband is a Ford Retiree and I believe he will get the Z plan and I have an email from Ford saying that they will give me $750 credit. My tracking says that my Mach E is in production as of January 13. So fingers crossed that it all works.

MrClean

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
428i, X1, Mach-e GTPE on order
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
The $2000 increase should not stay. You should be price-protected.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to December 8, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.
Automatic price protection will be provided on:
• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before December 7, 2021 and received by Ford Motor Company on or before December 11, 2021.
• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE - Effective December 8, 2021
Icons
Bronco Sport
• Increase Base series prices $150 MSRP
• Increase Big Bend series prices $150 MSRP
• Increase Outer Banks series prices $150 MSRP
• Increase Badlands series prices $150 MSRP
• Increase 96B Convenience Package prices $50 MSRP
• Increase 96D Tech Package prices $50 MSRP
• Increase 96Q Premium Package prices $50 MSRP
• Increase 53B Class II Trailer Tow Package prices $50 MSRP
Mustang Mach-E
• Increase Select series prices $1,000 MSRP
• Increase California Route 1 series prices $2,000 MSRP
• Increase Premium series prices $1,000 MSRP
• Increase GT series prices $2,000 MSRP
• Increase 60P GT Performance Package price $1,000 MSRP
• Increase 997/99U Extended Range Battery prices $1,000 MSRP
SUVs
EcoSport
• Increase all series prices $50 MSRP
• Increase Destination & Delivery prices $50 MSRP
Escape
• Increase all series prices $460 MSRP
• Increase 68B Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist package price $100 MSRP
Edge
• Increase SE series prices $490 MSRP
• Increase SEL series prices $350 MSRP
• Increase Titanium series prices $400 MSRP
• Increase ST series prices $435 MSRP
• Increase ST-Line series prices $400 MSRP
• Increase 67D Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ package price $100 MSRP
• Increase Destination & Delivery prices $50 MSRP
Explorer
• Increase XLT series prices $400 MSRP
Trucks
Super Duty
• Increase all series prices $1,295 MSRP
• Increase 21D Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Soft Folding price $35 MSRP
• Increase 21E Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Hard Folding price $95 MSRP
• Increase 21J Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Retractable price $105 MSRP
• Increase 87B Bed Step price $5 MSRP
• Increase 945 Stainless Steel Wheel Cover (17 inch) price $30 MSRP
• Increase 91G 360-Degree Dual Beacon LED Warning Strobes – White price $50 MSRP
• Increase 91S 360-Degree Dual Beacon LED Warning Strobes – Amber price $50 MSRP
• Increase 76C Exterior Back-up Chime price $10 MSRP
EFFECTIVE DATE
Dealer Invoice changes will be effective December 8, 2021.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to December 8, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.
Automatic price protection will be provided on:
• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before December 7, 2021 and received by Ford Motor Company on or before December 11, 2021.
• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

In order to receive the price protection, dealers have to follow this process:

1.) Go to the "Contests and Incentives" page located within FMC Dealer.
2.) Select the "Retail Order Price Protection" program.
3.) Submit the transaction for price protection.
4.) Report the vehicle sold and claim the price protection on the incentives screen. If the information on the sale reporting matches what is in the order system the claim is automatically approved. The dealer will then receive a credit in the amount of the increase with their normal incentives payment.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I assume a special order by a customer qualifies as retail order

Jmh809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition Limited, 2022 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Country flag
New here. I’m a 1/17 build as well and just got my window sticker. Grabber Blue GTPE. Super excited and glad to hear about the price protections. Ordered 8/12/2021 from Blue Springs Ford in Kansas City.

khadotcom

First Name
Kha Nguyen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select RWD
Country flag
Is the 2k discount part of the Fords Option or something else?

OP
OP
BalsaDust

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Just a small update, I just returned from my Ford dealership and was able to verify pricing with the sales manager. The regional discount is still in effect as shown on my window sticker and the December price increase that also shows on the sticker is price protected to the 9/27/21 date when my MY21 was converted to a MY22!

All told I have a $2k price protection, a $2k regional discount, a $750 Ford credit when converted to a MY22, and I almost forgot the $2.5K Delaware EV credit! Thats $7,250 off sticker!
Is the 2k discount part of the Fords Option or something else?
The regional discount is to help Ford dealers sell more EV's in our area, here's a copy of my window sticker;
Ford Mustang Mach-E 1/17/22 Build Week Chat Sticker4online

khadotcom

First Name
Kha Nguyen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select RWD
Country flag
Just a small update, I just returned from my Ford dealership and was able to verify pricing with the sales manager. The regional discount is still in effect as shown on my window sticker and the December price increase that also shows on the sticker is price protected to the 9/27/21 date when my MY21 was converted to a MY22!

All told I have a $2k price protection, a $2k regional discount, a $750 Ford credit when converted to a MY22, and I almost forgot the $2.5K Delaware EV credit! Thats $7,250 off sticker!

The regional discount is to help Ford dealers sell more EV's in our area, here's a copy of my window sticker;
Sticker4online.jpg
S

Ford Mustang Mach-E 1/17/22 Build Week Chat Sticker4online
Was there difficulty with the price protection? My dealer said I have to wait until delivery to see if price protection is possible.

OP
OP
BalsaDust

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
S

Was there difficulty with the price protection? My dealer said I have to wait until delivery to see if price protection is possible.
No difficulty whatsoever, sales manager even showed me theemail where it states that orders placed before the price increase will be honored at the MY22 pricing at the time.

Tony

OP
OP
BalsaDust

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Alright seems like production is running about a week later than listed. I have been following the 1/10 and 1/3 build week threads and for the most part cars are being built up to a week and a half later than expected.
Mind you I have waited this long, a week or two extra is not changing my mind.

Twice a day I log in hoping to see some movement off "In Production" or better an estimated delivery date! I even check to see if modules are populating but still nothing, at least there's two more days in this week to see some progress.?

Tony

ponEpwr

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE, F-150
Country flag
New here. I’m a 1/17 build as well and just got my window sticker. Grabber Blue GTPE. Super excited and glad to hear about the price protections. Ordered 8/12/2021 from Blue Springs Ford in Kansas City.
Sweet! Looks like our cars will enjoy each other's company on the journey to KC. Love the Grabber Blue. Actually, my original order was for grabber blue but then changed to boring white. My order status photos still show blue but the description states star white. Won't even be mad if there is a screwup and and it actually shows up as a Grabber Blue.

Last edited:

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag