DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I'm located in Los Angeles, so figured it would be a Union Pacific rail car, but the prefix for the tracking is "AOK" which I believe is Arkansas-Oklahoma Railroad company. Does anyone know how to track rail card with AOK and does anyone know why it would be going east/south before coming to LA?
Appreciate any insight as I'm kind of a rookie with this but am really excited for my MME!
Last I knew my car was stuck in Mexico after shipping on 11/22 bound for California. Found another member on the forum who has also been stuck there longer than I, and no one else has been there before. Going to try to get a better update today, but my dealer hasn't responded to me in over days now. And I hate bugging them.
Sponsored

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
As mentioned earlier in the thread, the letters represent who owns the car, KCS is who hauls from the plant up to Kansas City. Any rail carrier hauls any car, ownership doesn't really matter. I was never able to get any tracking updates on my AOK railcar from the plant to Richards-Gebaur, but mine was trucked to the Argentine railyard and will be loaded on a Union Pacific car to head out west.
So the AOK number is useless at this point?

steeldog805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Last I knew my car was stuck in Mexico after shipping on 11/22 bound for California. Found another member on the forum who has also been stuck there longer than I, and no one else has been there before. Going to try to get a better update today, but my dealer hasn't responded to me in over days now. And I hate bugging them.
Damn, that's a bummer to hear, was hoping it would be somewhere in the states by now. I have heard that even though we are getting it shipped to California, it has to go to a destination elsewhere first to get checked/tested. Do you know if there is any truth to that?

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
So the AOK number is useless at this point?
Not necessarily, I'd try each of the three tracking resources and see if you get anything. Some have been able to, I was not. The only update I was able to get from my railcar number was calling Arkansas Oklahoma directly, and they only said that my railcar was expected to be in Kansas City in the coming days, no detailed tracking log beyond that. I had my best luck with tracking using the Ford Chat, however there is a delay in the updates they get and they only provide updates once it has arrived somewhere. So it may seem like it is sitting somewhere, when in reality it is in transit to the next location. I should note here that YMMV, some people have had luck while other haven't.

Jooced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT 2023
Country flag
The only update FC has been able to give me is that it's in Mexico (bound for San Diego area). No rail car number, no update on location. Still, the ETA has remained the same, 12/15-12/21.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Pretty quite in here the past day 😳

Kafka

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
Waiting for news of movement past the receiving ramp in Richards Gerbaud, MO (KC) from anyone in our production week with bated breath 😬

Last edited:

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
Last update I got from dealer last Saturday showed mine in KS. ETA is still 12/8 to 12/14. I will everyone know once it is at dealership here in West TN.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Dealer/Saleswoman says “Final invoice should be coming over ANY day”

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Same here. No update to give. Just still stuck in MX :-/

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
Waiting from news of movement past the receiving ramp in KS from anyone in our production week with bated breath 

Mine moved from Richard's Gebaur to Argentine, still noto out of Kansas City but out of the receiving ramp!