3/14/22 Build Week Gang

NoMoreGTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 MME Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Dealer did not offer to reduce MSRP when I purchased in May, and told me this week that the PP check still hasn’t arrived. Hmmm

8,300 miles 😬

machdady

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Ice Blue
Country flag
3,414 and no PP cause I ordered in January :(. Car is great! Waiting for my HVBJB fault and hopefully move past it quickly and painlessly. Only real complaint is that my GTPE is bouncy here in NY with our awful roads. Otherwise the little software glitches are tolerable and I love driving it!

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
3500 miles on my GT from April delivery.

Last week I took delivery of a Model Y that I ordered the same day as my MME GT. The difference in software quality, reliability, and “intelligence” between Ford and Tesla is amazing. If it weren’t for the crazy low 1.4% Apr from Ford Options, I probably would have already replaced it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice car and fun to drive, but each incremental software update breaks more than it fixes.

MachGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Pre-order
Country flag
3500 miles on my GT from April delivery.

Last week I took delivery of a Model Y that I ordered the same day as my MME GT. The difference in software quality, reliability, and “intelligence” between Ford and Tesla is amazing. If it weren’t for the crazy low 1.4% Apr from Ford Options, I probably would have already replaced it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice car and fun to drive, but each incremental software update breaks more than it fixes.
That's interesting because I've had the exact opposite experience. Also, the Y's lack of an instrument cluster is not for me. But a great way to maximize profit.
Sponsored