mrguyana

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Picked up my baby from the dealership yesterday and then the skies opened up. Filling out of the paperwork online was super easy and made the visit to the dealership a breeze. Good luck to those still waiting, I’ll try not to be a stranger and pop in regularly to share my experiences with this EV and learn from other members. Next project is to fill the frunk/cooler up and call my electrician buddy over to the house to work on a charger installation.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/28/22 Build Week Gang 4FA774A3-8A5E-449E-BD7C-40D0B5821BFF
Sponsored

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I've given up checking, and will just let it be a surprise when/if it ever gets here. Dealer said they have dozens of vehicles stuck in Newark, corporate is well aware of the situation, and there's not much more else to say.

pnrmurph

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I've given up checking, and will just let it be a surprise when/if it ever gets here. Dealer said they have dozens of vehicles stuck in Newark, corporate is well aware of the situation, and there's not much more else to say.
I am in the Newark boat, but since 5/14 so not as long as you. What does your est. delivery date say on your ford account? Mine is 6/1-6/7, so I am in that window. After reading your experiences though, I am not confident that will hold. It's horrible that the cars have to sit around collecting dust and who knows what else and can't just make to the dealer in the timely manner. Sick of all the excuses by Ford, etc. Just make it happen.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I don't have a delivery date estimate anywhere. The vehicle shows up by vin in my Ford account, but never showed as an order.

mrguyana

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Had my first hiccup today, center console went dark and PAAK briefly stopped working.
From the Ford pass app the PAAK feature defaulted back to enrollment and was asking run setup all over. I have an iPhone so I killed the App, and rebooted my phone, upon restart the PAAK feature in the Ford Pass came back.
The black center console was scary, you're able to start the car but unable to use the screen except for when the car goes in reverse the video pops up. I googled and was able to find this link which worked for rebooting the sync 4
Hope this helps other that may have similar experiences with their new vehicle.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Had my first hiccup today, center console went dark and PAAK briefly stopped working.

The black center console was scary, you're able to start the car but unable to use the screen
First time I had to restart the center screen in the Tesla on the highway was pucker inducing.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I'll do more of a post once I have more than 30 miles on the odometer, but just to keep the hope alive. Your car will be with you eventually.

It's nice. Real nice. There are some Ford-ified bean counter plastic bits in the interior, the charge port cover is going to be a real problem, etc, but it's fun to drive, and goes like stink. Not as knife edged quick as the Tesla, kind of builds more like an ICE/mechanical system, but she's a goer.

I knew it was cool this morning when my 8 year old daughter woke up excited to go to school because she wanted to ride in it. Yes, I gauge my coolness by an 8 year old's opinion- she's at least generally affable.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/28/22 Build Week Gang 1655215262408
Sponsored