PilotMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Moke, FRS, Prius, FJR, 1966 Shelby Mustang
Country flag
Mine is in VA but don't really know where. and don't know where the rail ends and a truck delivers to the dealer. Don't know how long it will wait for a truck. Don't know how long it will take for the dealer to prep. Yup, don't know much. But it has been a long wait so that part I have down pat.

First or second week of Sept. or maybe Oct, Nov, Dec. Oh MY.
Sponsored

DH0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e AWD select
Country flag
Just received email from Ford. Delivery window changed to 09/09 - 09/15! Anybody from Bay Area received same sort of communication?
Unfortunately, yes, something along those lines. Moved from 8/13–8/19 to 8/31–9/6 a day or two ago.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
Dealer reports mine will be sitting on a rail car in Denver this week and projects a 22 Aug delivery.

Toesin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag
My EDD on Ford.com slipped from 8/12-8/18 to 8/31-9/6. The car is sitting in the destination rail yard now so just waiting on a delivery truck. I’m waiting a couple days to bother my salesman again to see if they have a better date

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
Big time hiccup for me... I've been chatting with my salesman in anticipation of delivery this week and wanted to confirm the Ford options incentives at the time of my order. I took a screenshot of the incentives when I placed my order so I know exactly what they should be. He is now claiming the dealership 'opted-out' of Ford options and no longer offers it. I explicitly mentioned it when I placed the order and even have an email to prove it. They confirmed at the time they would honor all available incentives at the time of ordering.

He claims there is nothing he can do about it. I'm pretty pissed off. Do I have any recourse at this point or do I just have to suck it up?

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Big time hiccup for me... I've been chatting with my salesman in anticipation of delivery this week and wanted to confirm the Ford options incentives at the time of my order. I took a screenshot of the incentives when I placed my order so I know exactly what they should be. He is now claiming the dealership 'opted-out' of Ford options and no longer offers it. I explicitly mentioned it when I placed the order and even have an email to prove it. They confirmed at the time they would honor all available incentives at the time of ordering.

He claims there is nothing he can do about it. I'm pretty pissed off. Do I have any recourse at this point or do I just have to suck it up?

To my knowledge it isn't something a dealership can choose to partake in. Ford Options is through Ford and therefore all dealers are participating in it, regardless of them saying they are not. (Exceptions in states listed below)

X plan pricing, or any other discount pricing like such, that is a dealers choice is they will accept it or not.

But Ford options to my knowledge whether they like it or not is available to utilize. :) I would push them to call their regional Ford Finance, because you appear to be in Colorado and if they use Ford Credit then Ford Options is available as well. Pretty sure they use Ford Credit with it being a Ford Dealership.

Only locations from what I read it is not available is:

Ford Options is not available in Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina or Washington, D.C.

Last edited:

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
Well my Mach-E just arrived at the dealership and will be ready for me to pick up tomorrow. Hopefully I can work through the financing nonsense with the dealership in the mean time. :mad:

ConfusedFella

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Had an original delivery range of 08/10-08/16 Seattle area. Ford Chat provided the rail number which arrived and unloaded the vehicle 10miles out of Seattle.

Today the delivery date has changed to 8/30/2022 - 9/5/2022 with the car supposedly a 30min drive away 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else with an order from the Seattle area in this chat?

My EDD on Ford.com slipped from 8/12-8/18 to 8/31-9/6. The car is sitting in the destination rail yard now so just waiting on a delivery truck. I’m waiting a couple days to bother my salesman again to see if they have a better date
I think you and I are in the same boat.

Toesin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag
Had an original delivery range of 08/10-08/16 Seattle area. Ford Chat provided the rail number which arrived and unloaded the vehicle 10miles out of Seattle.

Today the delivery date has changed to 8/30/2022 - 9/5/2022 with the car supposedly a 30min drive away 🤷‍♂️

You are correct!

Toesin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag

Lol I was just updated again now 8/19-8/25

Artsakh29

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME RWP
Country flag
Mine came on Tuesday! I went and saw it today. Ordered RR Premium ER RWD on 2/22/22. Dealer was incredible, knew everything, honored the incentives and rates at the time, didn’t try to sell anything.

chasemyaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
From the time you got the shipped notification to the time it hit the dealership via convoy, about how long was that?
I never got a shipped notification. I just followed closely on the tracker tool. I want to say a couple weeks since I picked up on shipping status on the tracker to when it actually got delivered.

chasemyaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Same as mine is headed, but seems to sit and wait forever

looks like Citrus Motors? Did you get a shipped notification? If so, how long after did it arrive at the dealership?
Correct! Mine went to Citrus. Chose them from the no ADM list. Had a very smooth process overall. Just keep a close eye on the final number. They “almost” forgot about my $500 deposit. But they were great and I’d do business with them again.
Sponsored