Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT Cyber Orange, '86 Bronco, '83 280zx
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Anyone ordered after 8/30 and received a production date yet?
Yes, I placed my order 9/6. I got a build date of 11/14 for my GT.
Sponsored

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
It looks like the Mexicans will have to build an incredible numbers of cars in October/November, as all cars are scheduled for the same period.
I hope your cars will not be produced in China, because of long delivery times to the VS 🤣🤣

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
All these 8/30 orders with build dates are crazy. I order my Select in early April. Just got a build date today of 11/14. Interesting how they schedule things.
Dealer allocation, it's in your dealer allocation numbers.

JeanneB

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford MME GT
Occupation
finance manager
Country flag
If your GT is scheduled for 10/14, then it is a 2022. Same for the Premium with it's production day of 10/28. Are you sure you have the correct month?
I got that info from the dealer. I'll check again. I bet it's supposed to be November because the 14th and the 28th are Mondays.

jakeguy99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
8/30 order thru dealer and no build date. Ordered a select AWD. Wonder if I should order through the website and a different dealer and I will get a build date sooner...

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
8/30 order thru dealer and no build date. Ordered a select AWD. Wonder if I should order through the website and a different dealer and I will get a build date sooner...
I have not seen any 2023 Select getting scheduled yet. But they are still scheduling for November, maybe next week .

jakeguy99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
I have not seen any 2023 Select getting scheduled yet. But they are still scheduling for November, maybe next week .
Will keep my fingers crossed - would have ordered a CA route 1, but with the price increase was out of my range

JSrr56

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
When does production for 2023 model start for Canadians?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Here's another August 2023 order scheduled for production the week of 11/14.

Got my Scheduled For Production email yesterday which seems crazy to me. I waited four months to get this email for my Maverick and less than a month to get it for the Mach-E.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E Officially Being Scheduled for Production schuled for production modified

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
Ordered: rt1 on Oct 30, then CHANGED the order to a GTPE w/nite pony pretty much the next day or two after.
Scheduled for 10/31, VIN 030XX!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E Officially Being Scheduled for Production 1664050094126

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
Anyone have any experience with a canceled order that still shows as ordered? I canceled one but have a production date for that canceled order, I’m wondering if I get the option to finalize it, will I be able to?

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Anyone have any experience with a canceled order that still shows as ordered? I canceled one but have a production date for that canceled order, I’m wondering if I get the option to finalize it, will I be able to?
No if your deposit is refunded you have zero chance, that’s now a free adm unit lol

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Depends if the cancellation went thru! I canceled, then checked with the dealer and it had not processed so I kept the order (which I changed trims on)… so check with the dealer!!
Sponsored