Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Let me know what happens, I’m gonna wait to see how they do with yours or wait for OTA. I’m pretty close to just getting my own FDRS setup if they end up not knowing what they are doing. It already seems like they don’t know how to read instructions if they didn’t do yours right the first time.

I’m still waiting on a new emblem for my drivers side door that they ordered a month ago but the first one came in broke and I had to ask about it before they gave me a status. Is your service writer named Beth?
Yes.
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Well CSP21P22 does not show up as an FSA at my dealer for my VIN (July 3 build) at AutoNation Ford St. Pete, gonna wait for this to come OTA with BC and just have them fix my door emblem next week.

OP
OP

devildog125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E AWD, '22 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD
Occupation
Law Enforcement Software Engineer
Country flag
Well CSP21P22 does not show up as an FSA at my dealer for my VIN (July 3 build) at AutoNation Ford St. Pete, gonna wait for this to come OTA with BC and just have them fix my door emblem next week.
I really am just gonna give up on them doing updates on Job 2 cars. I say this bc they want to keep early adopters (Job 1) happy to give a good name to the car and to deliver BC which they paid for. 2022 models will come with easier updates and enhancements baked in and Job 2 owners can p*ss off with a faster/better charging curve, better GOM accuracy etc. This is what i'm taking from this whole thing. Having to take it to a dealer to have updates performed only when its in the shop for other work being done is beyond ridiculous imho. In an ideal world, that would be once every 10,000 miles with the tire rotation. If I wasn't in this forum I would have no idea about the CSP. I also wouldn't take it to a dealer just for a tire rotation bc they find ways to gouge those prices as well ($69.99 where I live for a simple tire rotation) whereas I can take it to the tire shop I trust and they do it for $20. @Ford Motor Company doesn't really care on here either. They just want you to DM them with your VIN and dealership for it to go nowhere.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I really am just gonna give up on them doing updates on Job 2 cars. I say this bc they want to keep early adopters (Job 1) happy to give a good name to the car and to deliver BC which they paid for. 2022 models will come with easier updates and enhancements baked in and Job 2 owners can p*ss off with a faster/better charging curve, better GOM accuracy etc. This is what i'm taking from this whole thing. Having to take it to a dealer to have updates performed only when its in the shop for other work being done is beyond ridiculous imho. In an ideal world, that would be once every 10,000 miles with the tire rotation. If I wasn't in this forum I would have no idea about the CSP. I also wouldn't take it to a dealer just for a tire rotation bc they find ways to gouge those prices as well ($69.99 where I live for a simple tire rotation) whereas I can take it to the tire shop I trust and they do it for $20. @Ford Motor Company doesn't really care on here either. They just want you to DM them with your VIN and dealership for it to go nowhere.
Do you have a remote frunk and BlueCruise?

OP
OP

devildog125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
OP
OP

devildog125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
The issue I took it to the dealership wasn't even fixed. They were so focused on the OBCC being reprogrammed and that one DTC, they didn't even look into my initial issue as to why I called. Where I live isn't very EV friendly, mainly farm and fleet trucks so they could care less as to look at an EV but hey their "EV certified"....

JeetKunDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Bring in the instructions for the update. Make sure they do all 12 modules. Ask for proof that they did all 12. My dealership did the first 5 and said it was done. Thankfully a meme we on here checked for me and told me the screwed me. I then had to argue with the dealership to get them to finish the job.
5D7031A9-22AB-48CA-96FE-29E27486AE1B.jpeg

85AA83C0-4484-4CD1-8983-56979966B19D.png
43FF38D1-B227-43C1-A4DB-7BBDADF4BA86.png
Curious if these 3 pages are all the dealership needs? I'm trying to get mine to install it (2nd attempt - the first time they claimed to not know what a CSP was!) and I'd like to be able to hand them current, complete instructions to make sure they manage to get it done.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Curious if these 3 pages are all the dealership needs? I'm trying to get mine to install it (2nd attempt - the first time they claimed to not know what a CSP was!) and I'd like to be able to hand them current, complete instructions to make sure they manage to get it done.
That should be all they need. It has all the steps and they have access to those instructions too. Maybe find another dealer?
Sponsored