Should I have my dealer complete 21P22 on my 2021 Job 2?

OP
OP
Boselka

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
So, I have a Job 2 car as well and do not see any recalls in my FordPass, or the main Ford website. Then this morning I saw a reference to Ford ETIS and apparently I also have 21P22 along with others listed.

Did you have it shown as a recall somewhere else, or needed to convince your dealer to apply it?

Interestingly enough, the BlueCruise maps are still listed, but that is the only OTA update I've ever received, unless there was something missing.
CSP 21P22 is not a recall, it is a Customer Satisfaction program update to in essence fast track a bunch of module updates to the car. (The two most important for me, was the updated charging curve, and the decrease to the battery buffer for our road trips).
Sponsored

nor3bo

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem 4X
Country flag
CSP 21P22 is not a recall, it is a Customer Satisfaction program update to in essence fast track a bunch of module updates to the car. (The two most important for me, was the updated charging curve, and the decrease to the battery buffer for our road trips).
Right, but the CSP is also not showing for me on the website, and I would really appreciate having the updated charging curve for my road trip coming up in a month ;)

I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy between FordPass/website, and the Ford ETIS...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Should I have my dealer complete 21P22 on my 2021 Job 2? 1655242807058

OP
OP
Boselka

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
Right, but the CSP is also not showing for me on the website, and I would really appreciate having the updated charging curve for my road trip coming up in a month ;)

I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy between FordPass/website, and the Ford ETIS...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Should I have my dealer complete 21P22 on my 2021 Job 2? 1655242807058
Oh I see what you mean what date was your produced? Based on the original feed I think the effected Job 2 vehicles where only the ones produced before a specific date in August. If your vehicle was produced after that date it was not included in the CSP to the best of my understanding.