Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just for my information, is your dealer proactively providing these updates to you or are you following up with them? Mine has been radio silent on me and completely useless when I approach him with questions. Just wondering if I have a below average guy.

My expectations from auto salespeople in general is extremely low, but this dude manages to perform even below that threshold.
I deal with three dealers. This one is proactively sending me info, exact dates, etc. Heā€™s great.

One other one just texted me to say I have a build date (didnā€™t tell me what) and no other info.

The third.. radio silence. They are a high volume dealer who will probably just markup my Mach-E when I abandon it.
Sponsored

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I deal with three dealers. This one is proactively sending me info, exact dates, etc. Heā€™s great.

One other one just texted me to say I have a build date (didnā€™t tell me what) and no other info.

The third.. radio silence. They are a high volume dealer who will probably just markup my Mach-E when I abandon it.
Helpful, thank you.

Bakins

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Fusion (2)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just for my information, is your dealer proactively providing these updates to you or are you following up with them? Mine has been radio silent on me and completely useless when I approach him with questions. Just wondering if I have a below average guy.

My expectations from auto salespeople in general is extremely low, but this dude manages to perform even below that threshold.
I have not heard a word from my dealer since I ordered back in Nov.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/16/22 Build Week Adventures 1652740844281

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
My dealer told me my exact build day was 5/18.

What would be hilarious if my 5/16 week Mach-E gets built and shipped before my 4/18 week (built on 4/20 and stuck in part hold)... I was supposed to take the first one that arrived but I'd rather have the GTPE... lol.
Mullinax Kissimmee told me mine was 5/17. Iā€™m a little before you in batch at 85. I honestly thought he was just making stuff up but if you were told Wednesday and I was told Tuesday that kinda makes sense.

Does anyone know when something changes on the modules and random other checking sites/things that donā€™t tell me anything yet?

OriginalGoof

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Grabber Blue 22 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Mullinax Kissimmee told me mine was 5/17. Iā€™m a little before you in batch at 85. I honestly thought he was just making stuff up but if you were told Wednesday and I was told Tuesday that kinda makes sense.

Does anyone know when something changes on the modules and random other checking sites/things that donā€™t tell me anything yet?
Iā€™m getting mine from Mullinax Kissimmee too! My guy told me 5/12 was my build date last time we talked. Iā€™m batch 5992. I was scheduled 5/9 build week but it looks like weā€™re lumped in with the 5/16 build week now.

jr4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
I have not heard a word from my dealer since I ordered back in Nov.
My sales guy twice now told me I was on his list to call when I called him. Not sure if that meant sooner or later. I was a little bothered that I would get "something changed" messages from Ford but there was no practical way of telling exactly what changed.

I chatted with him last time and he said with most of his sales being long-term orders he can't keep up. Giving him the benefit of the doubt I suspect that has a lot of it has to do with the volume of incoming status-update calls.

Sam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer ST 2022
Country flag
Hi! I ordered a Premium AWD ER the first week of March 2022, got my VIN on 04/21 with production date 05/12. My status changed to production on 05/10 but still not built yet. I got my windows sticker 05/13. I am batch 5940 259/276ā€¦ any update from your side (same batch)?

Yevi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium
Country flag
Hi! I ordered a Premium AWD ER the first week of March 2022, got my VIN on 04/21 with production date 05/12. My status changed to production on 05/10 but still not built yet. I got my windows sticker 05/13. I am batch 5940 259/276ā€¦ any update from your side (same batch)?
I am in the same batch, but my production date has been more consistent and is 5/16. However, I have not gotten any updates that there is progress yet as far as production goes.

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am in the same batch, but my production date has been more consistent and is 5/16. However, I have not gotten any updates that there is progress yet as far as production goes.
Same here.
Iā€™m keeping an eye on the 5/2 gang chatter and it seems some have not seen dates populated for ā€˜In Productionā€™ or ā€˜Builtā€™ milestones yet.
Iā€™m still hopeful today is the day for our batch!

MRyan7465

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Same here.
Iā€™m keeping an eye on the 5/2 gang chatter and it seems some have not seen dates populated for ā€˜In Productionā€™ or ā€˜Builtā€™ milestones yet.
Iā€™m still hopeful today is the day for our batch!
Iā€™m in the 5/2 build week and Iā€™m still showing as ā€œIn Productionā€ with no modules, as of 5/17 at 9am PST :(

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Any reason I wouldn't have a VIN or Window Sticker yet? I'm 5/16 build week too

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Any reason I wouldn't have a VIN or Window Sticker yet? I'm 5/16 build week too
If I were you, I would contact the dealer and / or ford customer service and inquire about your vin. Customer service would need your order number and dealer name & location to look up your order and provide a vin. Once you have that, you can look up your window sticker on the ford order status website.

Good luck!
Sponsored

Last edited: