Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
I don't know if it's been there but I see my Mach-E GT started showing up on Autotrader. It's exactly the same build, color, trim with the same VIN and stock number from the same dealer. The stock image they are using has the "in transit" tag on it. I'm wondering where Autotrader sources it's data because I don't see my car on my dealer's website.

@WNKent maybe yours is listed here too: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...teBanner=false&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25
WTF?!
Sponsored

Efrain

First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't know if it's been there but I see my Mach-E GT started showing up on Autotrader. It's exactly the same build, color, trim with the same VIN and stock number from the same dealer. The stock image they are using has the "in transit" tag on it. I'm wondering where Autotrader sources it's data because I don't see my car on my dealer's website.

@WNKent maybe yours is listed here too: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...teBanner=false&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25
It happens some show up at the dealer website and if they have links to autotrader, edmunds, etc. Doesn’t mean its really available.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag

That's pretty normal. Cars are listed there I assume in case the buyer backs out. If you call the dealer they will likely say all in-transit Mach-e's are already sold to customers.

I've been trying to find a backup option for my soon(tm) to be delivered mach-e. Nothing in lots and those that show up on ford's inventory page are already sold.

Mac1984

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mache Premium
Country flag
I have a question regarding the hands free liftgate. I thought it was included in the 2022 premium model but it’s not working and my sales person is telling me Ford stopped adding it in 2022. Is that what everyone else is finding?

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I have a question regarding the hands free liftgate. I thought it was included in the 2022 premium model but it’s not working and my sales person is telling me Ford stopped adding it in 2022. Is that what everyone else is finding?
Just got my car Thursday and wondered the same thing. There is no hands free option in settings so it's just not an option anymore. They deducted money from the price for the missing Park Assist feature, was anything taken off for this missing feature?

Mac1984

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mache Premium
Country flag
No
Just got my car Thursday and wondered the same thing. There is no hands free option in settings so it's just not an option anymore. They deducted money from the price for the missing Park Assist feature, was anything taken off for this missing feature?
No, believe anything was deducted. 🙁

emak

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E CR1 eAWD
Country flag

emak

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E CR1 eAWD
Country flag
Has anyone received a 6/27 build week Mach-E in SF Bay Area?
My ETA keeps shifting by a week. Today got a new estimate 9/7 - 9/13.

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
Has anyone received a 6/27 build week Mach-E in SF Bay Area?
My ETA keeps shifting by a week. Today got a new estimate 9/7 - 9/13.
There's quite a few folks from Bay Area waiting on this thread: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/time-to-dealer-san-jose-once-shipped.20244/post-504896

Personally I'm still waiting for my Mach-E. It was built on this build week 6/27 (built 7/2) and according to Ford Chat it has been at Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO (near Kansas City) since August 12. My delivery estimate has been pushed back a bunch to 10/9-10/15.

I feel like this is abnormal considering how many later build weeks have already gotten their vehicles.

Last edited:

Studly

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350, Bronco, Bronco Sport
Occupation
Lake Geneva Ziplines and Adventures Managing Director
Country flag
No Mo Hands Free liftgate fo 2022. My loaded 2022 GT doesn't have it. Dealer or Ford told me this had to be deleted months ago. Park Assist was taken out and noted on the sticker. Neither matter to me. This Mach e is still amazing without those features.

River Rat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach Ex Iced Bue, 23 Lightning Ext SW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No Mo Hands Free liftgate fo 2022. My loaded 2022 GT doesn't have it. Dealer or Ford told me this had to be deleted months ago. Park Assist was taken out and noted on the sticker. Neither matter to me. This Mach e is still amazing without those features.
I miss hands free when I'm carrying something. Had it with my last Ford Escape but at least there is the exterior button above the license plate. Still would like to retro the hands free

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
I wanted to provide an update for our build week that my car has finally arrived last Saturday 10/22.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/27/22 Build Week Thread 20221025_003238

The car is definitely worth the wait so hang in there to anyone else who is still waiting. I haven't driven it too hard yet but it has been far better than I had the haters would have you believe. It's a really great car and I think Ford did a great job with it.
Sponsored