Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Happy news! Got the call it's at the dealership! Hoping to pick up today or tomorrow! Hope everyone else's arrive very soon! This group has been great.
8156 610/1441 MME GT Grabber Blue
Ordered 3/25/22
Went into production 9/15
Built 9/17
Shipped 9/20
Est. delivery 10/18-10/24 to Iowa
Actual arrival: 10/3
That's fantastic! Do you know what delivery method it took from Kansas City? Think we both shipped on 9/20 and I'm just 4 hours north of you. Hoping I might have been on the same run!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hah, many days later my dealer responded to my transportation update with this clip of the VVR. The result was exactly the same as chat gave me yesterday and several days earlier. My MME unit (batch 8071, VIN 500XX, shipped 9/16, destination CH27-MiraLoma, CA) has been in the KCS Intermodal yard in Missouri for 9 days, so far, waiting for the new truck/rail assignment. (It's also possible that it has moved along but the Ford tracing updates are running behind.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1664926979691

Also, Sept 2022 MME production tally says 8.121 MME units produced and the "scheduled" tally says 7,313. Carryover from previous month explains the difference, I presume.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1665018997710

Last edited:

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Okay folks, I've been a bit less active the last couple of weeks burying my head in the sand while navigating the Bermuda Triangle of Mach E shipping.

I Just chatted with Ford and was told that my order status was in "Order Processing"? I said that sounds incorrect as it shows that it was built and shipped and made it to Kansas City. She sent me the definition of OP status and said it was last updated on 9/29. She said my original ETA of 10/12 to 10/18 is still showing in system?

WTAH? Did I get a lazy rep that didn't actually look up my order or could there have been something wrong and sent back for a new build? I would tend to lean towards lazy but I also never showed any modules or a tear tag in the tracker.

Thoughts anyone?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat Screenshot_20221004_202402_Chrome

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
@flossboss and @mobrien118 - how did the experience at the dealer go?

Congrats on being the first of us!!

Let's see some pics of the ponies too!!

Update on me - my railcar was sitting in NS railyard in Conway, PA from Sunday AM till this afternoon. It's now moving again across PA. I'm thinking it will reach the Newark, NJ auto sorting center in the next 24-36 hours! Then it's the last mile wait to the dealer.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Okay folks, I've been a bit less active the last couple of weeks burying my head in the sand while navigating the Bermuda Triangle of Mach E shipping.

I Just chatted with Ford and was told that my order status was in "Order Processing"? I said that sounds incorrect as it shows that it was built and shipped and made it to Kansas City. She sent me the definition of OP status and said it was last updated on 9/29. She said my original ETA of 10/12 to 10/18 is still showing in system?

WTAH? Did I get a lazy rep that didn't actually look up my order or could there have been something wrong and sent back for a new build? I would tend to lean towards lazy but I also never showed any modules or a tear tag in the tracker.

Thoughts anyone?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat Screenshot_20221004_202402_Chrome
I'm thinking that's someone who is lazy or doesn't know what they are doing. I'd try someone else tomorrow.

flossboss

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag

Let's see some pics of the ponies too!!

Update on me - my railcar was sitting in NS railyard in Conway, PA from Sunday AM till this afternoon. It's now moving again across PA. I'm thinking it will reach the Newark, NJ auto sorting center in the next 24-36 hours! Then it's the last mile wait to the dealer.
Thanks! All went smoothly for us. No changes on the pricing or other concerns. In and out in an hour. Just went for Ford Credit financing and got 3.9% which was better than what we could get through our credit union. The car is amazing so far. Only glitch is Ford Pass won't sync with the car yet. If it doesn't after a few days I'll have to take it back for some troubleshooting. It's worth the wait! I'll post a pic or two soon. Just trying to soak it all in. Hang in there guys.

flossboss

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
That's fantastic! Do you know what delivery method it took from Kansas City? Think we both shipped on 9/20 and I'm just 4 hours north of you. Hoping I might have been on the same run!
It was sent by truck, and another one was dropped at the same time. Maybe that's why mine got expedited because the other one was waiting?
I should have asked more questions about the transportation part but forgot. I'm sure that chat rep was wrong about your order. Your car will hopefully show up any day!

EVnewbie3000

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Dumb question: is the build date the same as the invoice date on the window sticker?

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No the invoice date is a bit before. Mine was built on 9/14 but invoiced on 9/2(that's the date under special order on the window sticker).

mobrien118

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach-e gt
Country flag

My dealer hasn't called me yet. I talked to him Saturday morning and he said he would call me when it got there. I figured they need to inspect it and clean it up, but now I've given him a couple days so I'm going to SMS him this morning to make sure hey actually have it. He hasn't been the best at communication, but I haven't really pressed it either.

mobrien118

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach-e gt
Country flag
My dealer hasn't called me yet.
Soooo... It turns out the convoy dropped off the wrong car at my dealer, and took my car to the dealer who is supposed to have the one that *is* at my dealer... 🤦‍♂️

They think they will have it sorted by the end of the week. My dealer said they haven't seen this happen before, but they are going to figure out the exchange and keep in touch.

First Name
EJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
I need to stop reading this thread. I'm just looking around thinking: YO! How about some Chicago deliveries here! LOL.

AdamDotNet

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I got a VVR from my sales guy today, and at the very least my car arrived in Muncie, KS 5 days ago. Ramp 6U. Does anyone know if the reports ever say "Departed" as the status, or just "Received" when it gets to the next stop?

Trying to get an idea if my estimate to Utah of Oct 7-13 is still realistic or not.

20221005_174335.jpg

yktotheb

First Name
Yankun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 ford raptor 2019 ford Shelby gt350
Country flag
My estimated delivery went down from 10/15-10/22 to 10/2-10/8 so should be any days now UCRY503740 norfolk southern railroad, anyone knows how to track those train numbers lol
Sponsored