9/12/22 Build Week Chat

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Don't know if this helps anyone, but according to Ford Chat, mine "arrived rail" - KCS 008127 - and they said it is "currently in Internati, MO" (which I don't think is a real place...?) She told me that the delivery estimate (between today and next Friday) will be updated once it is on a convoy.

The info was kind of confusing to me, but I think the main point is that it will take a truck from KC to Saint Louis, which is just around 240 miles depending on what parts, so as soon as they get it moving it should be here in no time!
International = KCS's INternational Freight Gateway in Kansas City. Its a real place. Its where all the trains end up first. Mach Es are then further sorted onto different trains or trucks in order to get to their final destination.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
International = KCS's INternational Freight Gateway in Kansas City. Its a real place. Its where all the trains end up first. Mach Es are then further sorted onto different trains or trucks in order to get to their final destination.
Also, this location is Ford ramp code 6R, Richards-Gebaur, MO. This is where my MME unit is perched (9/27). I'm waiting to see if it goes by truck 1700 miles to ramp CH27, Mira Loma Intermodal, CA, or by rail. Window sticker says CONVOY. (BNSF embargo on autoracks through Barstow has expired, but what about the truck driver shortage.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1664670165746

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My railcar as of 130 am on Oct 2nd reached Conway, PA. That's 2/3 of the way here in less than 48 hours (my train left the Kansas City / Muncie sorting area at 445am on 9/30). This is moving much faster than I thought. Maybe my expected ETA of 10/6 is actually achievable?

At this point it feels like my biggest risk to that date will be the last mile truck delivery from the Norfolk Southern auto depot in Newark NJ to my dealer. The distance between those two points is only 30 miles but the national shortage of truckers may affect this

ev4gd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Country flag
Don't know if this helps anyone, but according to Ford Chat, mine "arrived rail" - KCS 008127 - and they said it is "currently in Internati, MO" (which I don't think is a real place...?) She told me that the delivery estimate (between today and next Friday) will be updated once it is on a convoy.

The info was kind of confusing to me, but I think the main point is that it will take a truck from KC to Saint Louis, which is just around 240 miles depending on what parts, so as soon as they get it moving it should be here in no time!
I am also in St. Louis. I am from 9/5 build week, but got delayed and was built on 9/21. It is in internati-MO as of this morning, with an estimated delivery of 10/5-10/11. Curious if your vehicle has made any progress over the weekend.

I plan to use X-plan pricing and also Ford options. However, my dealer does not seem to know about Ford options, but is going to look into it.

mobrien118

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach-e gt
Country flag
I am also in St. Louis. I am from 9/5 build week, but got delayed and was built on 9/21. It is in internati-MO as of this morning, with an estimated delivery of 10/5-10/11. Curious if your vehicle has made any progress over the weekend.

I plan to use X-plan pricing and also Ford options. However, my dealer does not seem to know about Ford options, but is going to look into it.
Looks like mine made it to the dealership over the weekend.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1664809456848

I am using Z-Plan and, given the market, I told them up front about it. Their original "Preview Order" document had pricing for A/Z, D and X all listed on the document. I signed it along with a "worksheet" when I made the order. From what I remember, you can find the formula online.

Mine was built on 9-14 and delivered to the dealership today, so if things keep moving at that pace I guess you could expect yours to arrive early next week...? "My" dealership is Pundmann in St. Charles - who did you go through?

ev4gd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Country flag
Looks like mine made it to the dealership over the weekend.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1664809456848

I am using Z-Plan and, given the market, I told them up front about it. Their original "Preview Order" document had pricing for A/Z, D and X all listed on the document. I signed it along with a "worksheet" when I made the order. From what I remember, you can find the formula online.

Mine was built on 9-14 and delivered to the dealership today, so if things keep moving at that pace I guess you could expect yours to arrive early next week...? "My" dealership is Pundmann in St. Charles - who did you go through?
That is great to hear that your vehicle is already at the dealer.

My dealer is Bo Beuckman. I had confirmed that they will accept the X-plan when I placed the order. They did not show me a preview order…they asked me to just go to the website and place the order. I talked to the Finance person at the dealership last week. I have already secured a loan from my bank, but am checking with them about Ford options as it has better incentives and interest rate.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just had Driveway purchase my '21 and come take it away from me....I'll miss that one!

New profile pic till I can replace it with my '22...

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

flossboss

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Happy news! Got the call it's at the dealership! Hoping to pick up today or tomorrow! Hope everyone else's arrive very soon! This group has been great.
8156 610/1441 MME GT Grabber Blue
Ordered 3/25/22
Went into production 9/15
Built 9/17
Shipped 9/20
Est. delivery 10/18-10/24 to Iowa
Actual arrival: 10/3

First Name
EJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
Happy news! Got the call it's at the dealership! Hoping to pick up today or tomorrow! Hope everyone else's arrive very soon! This group has been great.
Ordered 3/25/22
Built 9/17
Shipped 9/20
NICE! Interesting that us Chicago people were shipped a week earlier, and still not here. I'll hold out hope that we'll be delivered early.

madredhatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
It's nice to see some cars showing up. Mine was built on 9/12, but I'm still stuck in Richard-Gebaur in KC waiting for pickup with an ETA of 10/16-10/22 going to Denver. Hopefully it gets moving soon.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Ordered 3/25/22
Built 9/17
Shipped 9/20

Wow, you got it super fast, maybe a record

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
Ordered 3/25/22
Built 9/17
Shipped 9/20
Congratulations! Wow, 2 weeks earlier, hopefully more of us will get that :)