JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I am really sorry to hear that there are no news, I don't understand what is going on. I am really happy with mine, worth it!
Thank you for your sentiment. My edit passed your message in the ether. I too don't know why this MME spent two months in Richards-Gebaur, MO. At last, it's moving and now I'll try the dealer again for VIN View update on this leg.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1669490608370

edit: dealer said he'd check status when he returned next week. I also tried UP tracking but it seems registration is required so I gave up on that. I'm now hoping the MME I ordered will make it to the last ramp the day before the threatened rail strike.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Glad to hear that it's finally on the move! I'll know more next week on mine. Looks like I'm the last man standing!

Odiethedog

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Thank you for your sentiment. My edit passed your message in the ether. I too don't know why this MME spent two months in Richards-Gebaur, MO. At last, it's moving and now I'll try the dealer again for VIN View update on this leg.
I am so glad to hear that your car is finally getting out of KC!!

At the same time it is still frustrating to know that you had to go through all this dead silent for so long.

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Any news for those waiting? I hope you get your MME soon!
Just picked mine up today - 359 days. Once it left 6R everything moved pretty quickly.

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag

edit: dealer said he'd check status when he returned next week. I also tried UP tracking but it seems registration is required so I gave up on that. I'm now hoping the MME I ordered will make it to the last ramp the day before the threatened rail strike.
No registration needed but no update other than it set out on the 24th - which you already knew. Scheduled to arrive (at your destination railyard) on the 2nd. Hopefully starting tomorrow you will start getting information - but if I remember correctly it will just be which railyard it left that day.

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1669518604460

You don't need to be registrated with UP to get some updates if you have the railcar number. Call 1-800-877-5123, you have 2 options, follow the prompts for trace and give your rail #, if it doesn't work wait for a rep, they give you limited info but the can tell you where is it at the moment and the estimated ETA. Good luck!

Bronzewing

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current 2009 Honda Fit / '22 Mach-E GTPE in GB
Country flag
I have not been here in a few weeks as I have been frustrated with the waiting game. Checked in and saw some new movement from my fellow build-week buddies, so I pinged Ford chat. Apparently my MME departed Muncie at 4:43am today (11/27) and should be in California on 12/2. There is hope once again!

O’Msjestic1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F250 Limited Diesel, 2017 F250 Lariat Diesel,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Glad I did not activate / establish WiFi hotspot with AT&T when the car was built. The three month free trial would be expiring in a few days. Before the car has been delivered.

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
I misremembered. It just tells you it departed, but not from where. So your train departed somewhere today - movement...Okay, I'm going to stop being the crazy stalker of your train now.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I misremembered. It just tells you it departed, but not from where. So your train departed somewhere today - movement...Okay, I'm going to stop being the crazy stalker of your train now.
May the Ford be with you.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1669607953951

jeffvick2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 TSX, 2017 Civic, MACHE GT grabber blue
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
In the 9/19 build week group we were fortunate that one of the mwmbers’s wife had access to UP rail info so he kept us up to date with all the rail stop arrivals and departures. It seemed to take about a week, but then it sat a week at the destination rail yard. Hope ya’ll beat the strike.

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Well good friggin morning! I awoke to my 3rd delay today! Ordered 11/30/21
Built 9/12/22 shipped 9/15/22 and has been sitting in the rail yard ever since!
First delivery window was 10/30 to 11/5, first delay was 11/30 to 12/5 and now 12/20 to 12/27. UNACCEPTABLE! My dealer is doing nothing to help. If anyone knows of any dealers with a Mach e premium or gt on their lot willing to sell at mrsp let me know! I’m an airline pilot and can travel anywhere to pick it up. I am so done with this. Who knows what’s wrong with a car that has just sat for 3 months!
F you, Ford!

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
For those of you that have received your cars - have you got any updates yet? I still havent recieved the youtube update, etc - was just curious if others are getting them.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Well good friggin morning! I awoke to my 3rd delay today! Ordered 11/30/21
Built 9/12/22 shipped 9/15/22 and has been sitting in the rail yard ever since!
First delivery window was 10/30 to 11/5, first delay was 11/30 to 12/5 and now 12/20 to 12/27. UNACCEPTABLE! My dealer is doing nothing to help. If anyone knows of any dealers with a Mach e premium or gt on their lot willing to sell at mrsp let me know! I’m an airline pilot and can travel anywhere to pick it up. I am so done with this. Who knows what’s wrong with a car that has just sat for 3 months!
F you, Ford!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1669768678867
Sponsored