Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, MME Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A week later, 11/16, no delivery?????
Finally showed up at the dealership late last Friday. Picked up the vehicle on Saturday. Took forever at the dealership!
On a related matter, I wonder if anyone who ordered a MME Premium ER AWD in early Dec 2021 has a printout of the pricing at the time you ordered the MME. I printed out an "estimate" prior to ordering and it showed a MSRP of $55,940, might not have included the $1,100 of Destination and delivery. The window sticker on the car I got showed $59,070, including $495 for Rapid Red paint and deduction of $325 for Active Park Assist. I made a mistake of not printing out the pricing after I placed the order. I ordered mine on Dec 2. The order was confirmed on Dec 3. I thought there was a price increase of about $2,000 around or shortly before Dec 10. I don't know if my order went in before or after the pricing increase. The dealer told me there is no price guarantee on my car. In other words, I have to pay the MSRP on the sticker. I was hoping that I placed my order before the price increase.
Sponsored

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Finally showed up at the dealership late last Friday. Picked up the vehicle on Saturday. Took forever at the dealership!
On a related matter, I wonder if anyone who ordered a MME Premium ER AWD in early Dec 2021 has a printout of the pricing at the time you ordered the MME. I printed out an "estimate" prior to ordering and it showed a MSRP of $55,940, might not have included the $1,100 of Destination and delivery. The window sticker on the car I got showed $59,070, including $495 for Rapid Red paint and deduction of $325 for Active Park Assist. I made a mistake of not printing out the pricing after I placed the order. I ordered mine on Dec 2. The order was confirmed on Dec 3. I thought there was a price increase of about $2,000 around or shortly before Dec 10. I don't know if my order went in before or after the pricing increase. The dealer told me there is no price guarantee on my car. In other words, I have to pay the MSRP on the sticker. I was hoping that I placed my order before the price increase.
The price increase went into effect on Dec 8th. If you ordered on Dec 2nd and the dealer submitted the order to Ford on Dec 3rd, then your order is price protected. The dealer will get reimbursed by ford for that $2,000. I would push back on his comments.

WingE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The price increase went into effect on Dec 8th. If you ordered on Dec 2nd and the dealer submitted the order to Ford on Dec 3rd, then your order is price protected. The dealer will get reimbursed by ford for that $2,000. I would push back on his comments.
Thank you for confirming the date of the price increase. I can't find any specific Ford announcement on the price change. Since I didn't print out my order, I was hoping someone else may have one around the time I ordered my car that I can show to my dealer (AutoNation Ford Littleton in Colorado). I think the pricing should be the same across the country.

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
I ordered mine on Dec5, accepted the next day. At that moment it was 59395, after they took the 325 for the kit so your price looks correct.

Good luck to all of you waiting!

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
Was yours cheaper then? I will have to recheck but I thought it was correct ...

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Trying to figure out how to direct message you - I have mine showing the price

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
I ordered mine on Dec5, accepted the next day. At that moment it was 59395, after they took the 325 for the kit so your price looks correct.

Good luck to all of you waiting!
Mine (Dec. 2 order AWD Extended) was $56,900...not that it matters as when the Price Protection memo went to dealers (there is a printout of the letter on the forum somewhere, but I can no longer find it) and I questioned my dealer they told me (in all CAPS no less) that my price would be MSRP at the time of delivery and that they would not price protect back to the order date.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have my offer sheet: 12/7/21. prices were raised the next day.
Dec 7, 2021 Premium AWD ER Red
base MSRP....AWD.....ER............paint.....IPP(mats).....del......adj total
My Munroney Label, issued 9/2/22 reflects $2,000 price increase and $325 decrease:
51,800...................................6,000.......495............240.............................1,100... 59,635-325= 59,310

Ford's Price Protection Memo effective 12/8/21
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1668659267356

O’Msjestic1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F250 Limited Diesel, 2017 F250 Lariat Diesel,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
9/12 build week. Built 9/14. Just checked Ford.com reservations / orders. Delivery window is now 12/19 to 12/25 originally 10/11-10/16. Then 11/14-11/21. Merry Christmas to me.

O’Msjestic1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F250 Limited Diesel, 2017 F250 Lariat Diesel,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hello from the 9/19 Build Group. I think a lot of Texas vehicles are stuck in the ramp 6M and beyond delay. I've got a Nov 20-26 estimate for Houston.
In the last couple hours my delivery window was pushed out another month. What pisses me off most is these Texas cars went right past many of our dealerships on the way to Kansas City area. Literally 1 mile from my dealer, like the opposite side of IH35. They could hold cars for Texas a few days while still in Mexico till there was a train car full and then drop them off in Laredo then truck them the rest of the way. I guess ford can afFord to wait 3 months to get paid.

WingE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have my offer sheet: 12/7/21. prices were raised the next day.
Dec 7, 2021 Premium AWD ER Red
base MSRP....AWD.....ER............paint.....IPP(mats).....del......adj total
My Munroney Label, issued 9/2/22 reflects $2,000 price increase and $325 decrease:
51,800...................................6,000.......495............240.............................1,100... 59,635-325= 59,310

Ford's Price Protection Memo effective 12/8/21
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1668659267356
Thank you. I've some work to do to convince AutoNation Ford to accept the price protection on my MME.

nIceWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Ice White
Country flag
I signed my order on Dec 6th and the dealer didn't get it into the system until Dec 8th. I'm really curious if this is going to cause problems for price protection.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Was yours cheaper then? I will have to recheck but I thought it was correct ...
The sticker price assigned to my vehicle was 2k more than the original order price (ignoring the parking assist delete, which was deleted in '22), as I ordered pre the price increase. 2k was the price increase for a premium ext range battery.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It's good to see some Cal deliveries for September builds. I'm still howling at the moon, though. No update for 51 days, apparently stuck in Missouri. My glimmer of hope is that it's at Mira Loma waiting for 20-mile trip to dealer and nobody knows it.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1668722571127

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
I signed my order on Dec 6th and the dealer didn't get it into the system until Dec 8th. I'm really curious if this is going to cause problems for price protection.
I ordered 12/7, dealer accepted on 12/8 and i received price protection from my dealer. Dealers get reimbursed the difference from Ford. So if they aren’t honoring price protection, they are double dipping. Shady dealer if they’re trying to pull that
Sponsored