OP
OP

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
@Bigfeets I actually felt a little guilty posting this because I was thinking about how long you’ve been waiting.

Picked her up from dealer yesterday. Our experience was mostly good, except for finance. The finance guy kept making comments about how he didn’t understand why anyone would want to do Ford Options. When I explained that it was basically a safeguard that guaranteed that we could get at least $25k (amount of balloon) for our car if we decided not to keep it at the end of the term, He tried to tell us that it didn’t work that way. He said if the car is worth less than the balloon payment (let’s say $15k for the sake of the example), they would only apply $15k to the loan & we would still be responsible for the rest. I politely told him that he was wrong & invited him to read what Ford’s own website says. He was surprised to see that I was right. It’s so disturbing to me that customers know more about this stuff than many dealers.

kkmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
Tracking on United Road website shows that my car was delivered to the dealer this morning, just a few minutes ago. I checked my Ford account, and in their infinite wisdom, Ford decided to add an extra week to my ETA.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select C/T Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My vehicle is officially in state!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/26/22 Build Week Chat 1669389394199

epec

First Name
Wensen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Ford MME
Country flag
for your guys already picked up the MME, how many miles you put on already and how is the range you see. i have been driving for 4 weeks and put 1600 miles on it. the highest 100% range I got is 272 mile ( 245 mile @ 90%) and lowest I got is 221 mile ( 199 mile @90%).

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Depends, took the wife's car on a 164 mile round trip. Averaged 3.34kw/per mile, mostly 70s highway. My car has yet to show up.

doogie63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Well ford pushed back my date to 25-30 dec now. Anyone else in NC already received their car? Still showing in Kansas. Where does it go after Kansas? Does it stay on the train or put on truck? Anyone have access to VinView?

FullyCharged

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 MME Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Occupation
Supply Chain
Country flag
Well ford pushed back my date to 25-30 dec now. Anyone else in NC already received their car? Still showing in Kansas. Where does it go after Kansas? Does it stay on the train or put on truck? Anyone have access to VinView?
I have the same questions. Mine also stuck in Kansas.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

doogie63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to access it and give you a screenshot.
I don't think my dealer has VinView. She gives me the same info just says in Kansas, Argentine ramp. this is what i got from them. I am unable to track a live location once a order is in transit. I do show the last location was  Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO. and only screen shot they sent me was.

ramp.png

manikin

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler, Mustang Mach E
Country flag
for your guys already picked up the MME, how many miles you put on already and how is the range you see. i have been driving for 4 weeks and put 1600 miles on it. the highest 100% range I got is 272 mile ( 245 mile @ 90%) and lowest I got is 221 mile ( 199 mile @90%).
Picked up 11-09 11-02 crossed 1100 miles yesterday. Have been charging to 90% mostly. Longest drive was 85 miles each way. Made it round trip without having to charge, and with 60 miles to spare, this was yesterday temp in the mid 40s.
On a different note, had a truck almost side swipe me. I was in the middle lane doing 68 in a 65 zone. Truck comes up behind me, pulls up close, then swerves around into the left lane crossing into my lane and then back into their lane and gunning the engine, it was a surreal experience.
Finally long drives blue cruise really is nice - will post a video shortly of how well it kept the car centered in the lane, only annoyance is the audio alerts, basically all the alerts in this car can use some tweaking of the audio files.

Last edited:

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I don't think my dealer has VinView. She gives me the same info just says in Kansas, Argentine ramp. this is what i got from them. I am unable to track a live location once a order is in transit. I do show the last location was  Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO. and only screen shot they sent me was.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/26/22 Build Week Chat ram
I saw on another post on this forum that all dealers have access, but some have not started using it because they aren't trained. Posts on the 9/12/22 chat are showing the last of those vehicles finally moving, so that's good news those still stuck in MO. Good luck!

fliptech9

First Name
Flip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT non-pe, 2020 Explorer ST
Country flag
My GT got delivered last week and just picked it up from the dealer in Orange County.
Ordered 3/23/22.
Built 9/30/22
Shipped 10/1/22 from Mexico
Received 10/14/22 Ramp 6R Richards-gebaur, MO
Received 11/11/22 Ramp 6U Muncie KS
Received 11/21/22 Mira Loma, CA hold & wait for convoy
Received Orange County dealership 11/23/22.
@Bigfeets I have a feeling yours should be this week as well....

Hduff

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT
Country flag
Dealer notified me late this afternoon my 2022 GT has arrived, Cleveland, Ohio. Will pick up Wed. am. Hope it warms up so I can get a coat of wax on it before the snow starts flying.
Order 3/20/2022
Built 9/26

manikin

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler, Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Video of Blue Cruise - Driving on 495S in MA, plus highly recommend that if you don't need parking monitoring the Donger USB splitter is the cleanest way of adding a dash cam to the Mach-E, I will post an image of where I put the camera, as I did not want to stick it to the windshield.

doogie63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Well ford chat just gave me this info.
Railcar # AOK 501576 (Norfolk Southern Corp ).
The vehicle is located in Ramp 6U, Muncie, KS.
The ETA shows Dec 25-Dec 31, 2022.

How can I track AOK 501576 now?

I'm in NC, so still has a long way to go. Needs to get here before 1 Jan so I can get full
tax credit. If not, then not sure I will get it. I mean it will already be a year-old car with people getting 2023 already.
Sponsored