First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Where would you put it?
I'm thinking it would go around the panoramic roof as well as the left and right sides of the windshield. The space beside the panoramic roof narrows on each side towards the front though and I'm not sure if it would squeeze in there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoonRiver

MoonRiver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Camry, 07 Infiniti G35
Country flag
I'm thinking it would go around the panoramic roof as well as the left and right sides of the windshield. The space beside the panoramic roof narrows on each side towards the front though and I'm not sure if it would squeeze in there.
They sell a thinner one too, don't they?

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
I filled it into all the gaps around the windshield, between roof, A pillars.
Yes, but at Amazon it says the 25' roll of ÂĽ" tubing isn't currently available; only the 100' roll is available.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Having the same issue too. Picked up a 22 Mache premium last week and was super quiet inside until 2 days ago where once I get to 55mph, i can hear the wind from the driver side as if the window or door isn’t shut. No issues before though. I thought the recall fixed this issue and any new builds since would’ve had this issue fixed?
Hello! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your preferred Ford dealer. I’ll look into this noise concern for you. Thank you!

Toeknail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mustang Mach E, AWD, ER, Vapor Blue
Just picked up my new 2023 Premium Mach E last night. Noticed this whistling/kazoo type noise from driver’s window area at about 70 mph and up.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just picked up my new 2023 Premium Mach E last night. Noticed this whistling/kazoo type noise from driver’s window area at about 70 mph and up.
Yup. Known issue.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/tsb-24-2002-wind-noise-from-side-mirror-area.33201/

Happened on both my 22 Premiums. Did not happen on the GT PE I owned sandwiched between the two.

Some folks say the TSB didn't fix their issue.

EDIT: I actually think the road noise is worse than the wind noise on the Mach-E.

Toeknail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mustang Mach E, AWD, ER, Vapor Blue