trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
By using the A-plan I'm only paying a government fee of 67.00 and a doc fee of 75.00.
The 100 dollar repeat customer cash takes care of most of that with my dealer.
Sponsored

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
I am gong to be using the A-plan also. This is my first time. If I understand this right its 4% off the MSRP plus $275 and another $100 for something else. Is that correct?

By using the A-plan I'm only paying a government fee of 67.00 and a doc fee of 75.00.
The 100 dollar repeat customer cash takes care of most of that with my dealer.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I am gong to be using the A-plan also. This is my first time. If I understand this right its 4% off the MSRP plus $275 and another $100 for something else. Is that correct?
Document Fees

Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $75 (AZ-Plan) or $100 (X-Plan) in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with Plan Rules, applicable laws and regulations.

Pricing Formula

• The AZ-Plan price is the amount shown on the line labeled appropriately near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, and Company Administration Fee.
AZ-Plan
Dealer Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Assessment + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

• X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.
X-Plan

FordDealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
LincolnDealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
*$275 Administration Fee.

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E a-pla

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E xpla

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
Document Fees

Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $75 (AZ-Plan) or $100 (X-Plan) in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with Plan Rules, applicable laws and regulations.

Pricing Formula

• The AZ-Plan price is the amount shown on the line labeled appropriately near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, and Company Administration Fee.
AZ-Plan
Dealer Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Assessment + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

• X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.
X-Plan

FordDealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
LincolnDealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
*$275 Administration Fee.

Thanks for the quick response

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
I live in New Jersey and I plan to take advantage of X plan pricing. I am getting a Premium 4wd, extended range. I intend to utilize Ford Options to get the 2,500 incentive. What can I expect to pay? What fees is the dealer allowed to charge over the discounted price?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I live in New Jersey and I plan to take advantage of X plan pricing. I am getting a Premium 4wd, extended range. I intend to utilize Ford Options to get the 2,500 incentive. What can I expect to pay? What fees is the dealer allowed to charge over the discounted price?
At current pricing, Premium AWD ER is between $54,959 and $55,782 with X-Plan, depending on paint color and whether you opted for the interior protection package. That includes the $1,100 destination fee.

The dealer may charge a doc fee of up to $100 or the locally permitted maximum amount, whichever is smaller.

They can't charge market adjustments or other non-tangible markups. But they can charge for tangible items such as window tinting, different tires, extended warranties, etc. It's up to you to negotiate those sorts of add-ons.

If you're depending on them for financing, they can also markup loan rates and other things like that, and of course your credit scoring comes into play for that stuff, too.

Your trade-in value (if you have one) is also negotiable, of course.

That's about all I can think of other than mandatory city/county/state fees.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
At current pricing, Premium AWD ER is between $54,959 and $55,782 with X-Plan, depending on paint color and whether you opted for the interior protection package. That includes the $1,100 destination fee.

The dealer may charge a doc fee of up to $100 or the locally permitted maximum amount, whichever is smaller.

They can't charge market adjustments or other non-tangible markups. But they can charge for tangible items such as window tinting, different tires, extended warranties, etc. It's up to you to negotiate those sorts of add-ons.

If you're depending on them for financing, they can also markup loan rates and other things like that, and of course your credit scoring comes into play for that stuff, too.

Thank you.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Using x plan, At time of paperwork, did your dealer charge a dealer fee outside of the max $100 document fee?

Jank

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5, Suburban, CR-V, Sprinter, mach-e
Country flag
Here’s info on what the AZX plans will likely look like for the Mach-E:

via CarsDirect:

Ford Plan Pricing refers to haggle-free savings reserved for Ford employees & retirees, affiliated organizations, and friends & family. Unlike other Ford vehicles, the Mach-E's unique pricing structure requires a slightly different discount calculation.

Here's what Plan Pricing for the Mach-E looks like, according to a bulletin sent to dealers:

A-Plan (Ford Employees): 4% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee and 0.25% advertising fee

Z-Plan (Ford Retirees): Same as A-Plan

D-Plan (Dealer Employees): A-Plan plus $100

X-Plan (Ford Partners, Friends & Neighbors): 2% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee
The Mustang club requires 60day membership and the card which takes a while to get according to the information when I signed up.

HBGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 MME Prem LR-RD; 2013 Focus Electric
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
I am using X-Plan pricing for my MME Premium LR that is scheduled to be at my Costa Mesa, CA dealer (no ADM) on 5 Apr 21. I understand the pricing model and my dealer has shown it to me on their invoice. What I don't understand is:

1. According to the Ford Partner website, there is a $2,600 ($2500 + $100) incentive for the MME in the 92648 zip code.
2. According to other threads in this forum, there is a $2,500 rebate for using the Ford Options program.

My question is: are the two x $2500 amounts above one and the same, i.e., a total of $2500 off, OR are they two different programs, whereby the total discount is $5000 off, assuming one uses the Ford Options program?

Thanks in advance for any clarifications provided.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I am using X-Plan pricing for my MME Premium LR that is scheduled to be at my Costa Mesa, CA dealer (no ADM) on 5 Apr 21. I understand the pricing model and my dealer has shown it to me on their invoice. What I don't understand is:

1. According to the Ford Partner website, there is a $2,600 ($2500 + $100) incentive for the MME in the 92648 zip code.
2. According to other threads in this forum, there is a $2,500 rebate for using the Ford Options programs.

My question is: are the two x $2500 amounts above one and the same, i.e., a total of $2500 off, OR are they two different programs, whereby the total discount is $5000 off, assuming one uses the Ford Options program?

Thanks in advance for any clarifications provided.
Its one and the same. And like you said, ONLY if you do Ford Options.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag

When I go to the Ford X plan site and search for inventory it shows me a X plan price (52,238) for 53,100 MSRP and the dealer price is same, but when I print the paper the dealer price goes to 53,000 What is that about ?? Anyone know?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
When I go to the Ford X plan site and search for inventory it shows me a X plan price (52,238) for 53,100 MSRP and the dealer price is same, but when I print the paper the dealer price goes to 53,000 What is that about ?? Anyone know?
I think it's just different mixes of what they're including or not including into a quoted price. As you'll see below, there are a lot of pieces to the overall price.

You can compute your own X-Plan price for a specific Mach-E... This number should match up with what your dealer quotes you for that same vehicle:

Start with:

base MSRP (e.g. $47,000)
+ paint ($0 or $400 or $600 depending on color)
+ other factory options (e.g. extended range battery, interior protection package)
= adjusted MSRP

Now convert adjusted MSRP to X-Plan:

(adjusted MSRP * 0.98) + $275 = X-Plan price

Now add in delivery/destination of $1,100:

X-Plan price + $1,100 = cost before dealer add-ons, incentives, trade-in, financing, taxes, state fees, etc.

There is one more fee associated with X-plan which is the "documentary service" or "documentation fee" or however it's referred to in your state. X-Plan limits this fee to $100 or your local, legal limit, whichever is smaller.
Sponsored